3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Inxer

Apr 6, 2020
updates are too slow and every update you need to start from the begin and that's not good !
please work hard a little we all love this game

• Angry
Reactions: Santoly

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
sorry I did not understand the question, in what sense?
Her hips do not look natural. Like they are squished vertically and it mashes her ass look sharp or something. Look at the original rainces Lucy when Bobby is rubbing her ass.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sorry I did not understand the question, in what sense?
Her hips do not look natural. Like they are squished vertically and it mashes her ass look sharp or something. Look at the original rainces Lucy when Bobby is rubbing her ass.
the left hip is not good, it should be lower, the right one is proportionate.
I think it's because he's trying to get a good shot of the ass in the same frame as the some of her face , it means she has to lie "curved" with her left leg/hip unnaturally high and her back slightly arced/twisted, it not that bad, but it makes for some uncanny valley.

Reactions: tonyzz

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Oh, what we are!
Is it difficult to take and translate?
Your language is also foreign to me. But I translate my messages for you without any problems. And I translate your messages to read.
But I don't write that your language :alien: .))))
He was joking. But, seriously, the F95 protocol is that you can post in your own language but must also provide the translation.

if you want your messages to be read by people that don’t speak your language you should do this. Otherwise people will just block or ignore you rather than take the time to translate your words. It’s a cruel world, I know, but that’s how it is.

Peace.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
He was joking. But, seriously, the F95 protocol is that you can post in your own language but must also provide the translation.

if you want your messages to be read by people that don’t speak your language you should do this. Otherwise people will just block or ignore you rather than take the time to translate your words. It’s a cruel world, I know, but that’s how it is.

Peace.
Jokes are jokes, but there may be children. ;)
Шутки шутками, но могут быть и дети. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia and Stil996

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Jokes are jokes, but there may be children. ;)
Шутки шутками, но могут быть и дети. ;)
those are not the games for children... those дети (kids) should play in other parts, eventually learn to speak foreign languages
those who play from a young age would start to self-injure (face slapping)

Last edited:

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Please help me because I get stuck in the following items: Liza talk with susan and ask her chat for a few days.. and lucy check out mom room- could you tell me how to proceed thanks

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
those are not the games for children... those дети (kids) should play in other parts, eventually learn to speak foreign languages
those who play from a young age would start to self-injure (face slapping)
It's just a saying or an idiom, whatever you want.
Its meaning is: "jokes are jokes, but you can get knocked up." That is, to get pregnant - that's why children are mentioned here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It's just a saying or an idiom, whatever you want.
Its meaning is: "jokes are jokes, but you can get knocked up." That is, to get pregnant - that's why children are mentioned here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who cares idioms? Klingonian, masturbatian,...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Hey ZipTieFun just wanted to say that the only reason I play Bad Bobby games is because of Liza and the way you have handled her route is top tier.

I especially liked the scene where she wrapped her legs around Bobby. Let me assure you this was the most turned on I have been in months lol.

I hope you keep adding more content of her in the future updates.
Hello
intrees .

Where can I find the scene?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes