3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
how do i accsess the nightclub stuff
do you get the opportunity to get something to drug the female workers at moms job

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
i think tuba got confused , topless photshoot will come in next uptade is related with an event in the forest,
we will have bobby and liza use the car
hoping that I have understood correctly the various ideas that zip has given in the various replies on patreon.

anyway here's lucy's new dress
in the bobby -lucy event they fight.
View attachment 2644774
Zip art.
How do I get this scene

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
How do I get this scene
Zip do a rework on the beging of game , u need to restart the game or use your save .
is in a start of the game not need much time ^^

Release Date for Back to the Future part 2...
Hey Folks,

The next update will be released on 7th August. Once this is released that should be all the old content flushed out and hopefully should make the start of the game more smooth to play.

As you can see there is a lot in the next update. After this I can focus on adding new content.

What has been changed:
  • Liza new shower scene (If you have unlocked the old version you can see the new one.)
  • Liza night visit to check her phone.
  • Talk to liza after party and quick visit with Ms. Anna
  • Visit Liza in her room after party.
  • Lucy exam study when you first talk to her
  • Lucy exam study helping her
  • Ms Anna Office nightmare
  • Ms Anna Laundry event part 2
Anyhoo,
Zip
Liza shower bobby sneak peek 23.jpg
Zip art

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Zip do a rework on the beging of game , u need to restart the game or use your save .
is in a start of the game not need much time ^^

Release Date for Back to the Future part 2...
Hey Folks,

The next update will be released on 7th August. Once this is released that should be all the old content flushed out and hopefully should make the start of the game more smooth to play.

As you can see there is a lot in the next update. After this I can focus on adding new content.

What has been changed:
  • Liza new shower scene (If you have unlocked the old version you can see the new one.)
  • Liza night visit to check her phone.
  • Talk to liza after party and quick visit with Ms. Anna
  • Visit Liza in her room after party.
  • Lucy exam study when you first talk to her
  • Lucy exam study helping her
  • Ms Anna Office nightmare
  • Ms Anna Laundry event part 2
Anyhoo,
Zip
View attachment 2818915
Zip art
Finalmente progressão na historia após este update? Esperemos que sim

# Let's hope this is the final purge of old content (no more stranding plz). It's about time we get some NEW content and the story moving... These are good times in BBS universe :LOL:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Finalmente progressão na historia após este update? Esperemos que sim

# Let's hope this is the final purge of old content (no more stranding plz). It's about time we get some NEW content and the story moving... These are good times in BBS universe :LOL:
Actually, they're getting more interesting because Rainces will be giving his direction and Zip, his other direction (and even with OGRey showing a sign of life now, things could be really interesting - maybe if they join forces , the game would move faster!)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Actually, they're getting more interesting because Rainces will be giving his direction and Zip, his other direction (and even with OGRey showing a sign of life now, things could be really interesting - maybe if they join forces , the game would move faster!)
Sim, tempos interessantes porque RAInces (supostamente) voltou.

# Yeah, good times because Rainces is back (allegedly), OGrey is still working on his version and Zip is committed to get the story moving very soon... Still a handful of nothing but there's hope... (joining forces? I don't think so... Nevertheless, some competition is always good for the game)

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477 and Jarul

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

# Yeah, good times because Rainces's back (allegedly), OGrey is still working on his version and Zip is committed to get the story moving very soon... Still a handful of nothing but there's hope... (joining forces? I don't think so... Nevertheless, some competition is always good for the game)
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022

# Yeah, good times because Rainces's back (allegedly), OGrey is still working on his version and Zip is committed to get the story moving very soon... Still a handful of nothing but there's hope... (joining forces? I don't think so... Nevertheless, some competition is always good for the game)
I was thinking, if what Rainces wrote is true, he decided to take the project seriously. I mean, there's this thing called copyright. Other versions of the game that use the same models, and even more so the Bad Bobby saga, are considered plagiarism. It doesn't look good. But the more versions of the game the better. The main thing is that the game is not abandoned.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes