3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Matt247

Jun 16, 2021
How disgusting it became, you changed the sister of Liza's boyfriend into an old woman and the angles of the scenes are not good. there is no sex, a scene or two is added and it is a disappointment, the story is stagnant and instead of advancing you ruin what was already there. If it's not broken, it can't be fixed, the characters were fine as they were

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
How disgusting it became, you changed the sister of Liza's boyfriend into an old woman and the angles of the scenes are not good. there is no sex, a scene or two is added and it is a disappointment, the story is stagnant and instead of advancing you ruin what was already there. If it's not broken, it can't be fixed, the characters were fine as they were
Huh? Mike's sister looks different, but there is a very long sex scene. maybe you just missed it.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Wait a second, really? Is it possible to book a scene where Ethan rapes Sophia? Would that be considered canon? What the hell is the price of pleasure?
We might get in trouble with the patreon gods if we include the drugged rapey side, but something can be worked out, sure. Let us know how much a God tier is worth to you, where we can't refuse. Happy to discuss this in the other thread.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
What brazen self-promotion. Have a conscience, man. But you can be forgiven if neighbor Ethan fucks Sophia while the MC is looking for her in this new version. :ROFLMAO:
at least show some balls... others sent them on vacation if they still have them...

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hey man. ZIP didn't give a release date for the update?
Progress of the progress of Back to the Future part 2...

"Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?"
Hey,

Just a quick update of the progress.

I will spent another hot and heavy weekend on the update and will hopefully have date of release by Sunday. I am very happy on how the remake of Liza "night out" has come out as it now fit in with the later story-line.
Also if you have played through the Ms. Anna office storyline the "Office Nightmare" is already unlocked.

Anyhoo,

Zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes