3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I was thinking, if what Rainces wrote is true, he decided to take the project seriously. I mean, there's this thing called copyright. Other versions of the game that use the same models, and even more so the Bad Bobby saga, are considered plagiarism. It doesn't look good. But the more versions of the game the better. The main thing is that the game is not abandoned.
Faz sentido mas...

# I don't know how it works here... RAInces can't claim copyright violation on the assets (DAZ models, environments... - anybody can use them), only on a few keywords (names, title,...) and probably some concepts (storyline backbone).

But at the end of the day it's just playing around with assets from third party sources, revolving on a common ground theme of many other games... So I guess you can get away with it or at least go around it with a few tweaks...

What is truly original? Most of RAInces ideas came from Big Brother, Liza included...

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Zip do a rework on the beging of game , u need to restart the game or use your save .
is in a start of the game not need much time ^^

Release Date for Back to the Future part 2...
Hey Folks,

The next update will be released on 7th August. Once this is released that should be all the old content flushed out and hopefully should make the start of the game more smooth to play.

As you can see there is a lot in the next update. After this I can focus on adding new content.

What has been changed:
  • Liza new shower scene (If you have unlocked the old version you can see the new one.)
  • Liza night visit to check her phone.
  • Talk to liza after party and quick visit with Ms. Anna
  • Visit Liza in her room after party.
  • Lucy exam study when you first talk to her
  • Lucy exam study helping her
  • Ms Anna Office nightmare
  • Ms Anna Laundry event part 2
Anyhoo,
Zip
View attachment 2818915
Zip art
Upon the Return Of The Jedi (OgRey), Emperor Strikes Back (Rainces). but here is the common point of all, we have A New Hope (Zip)

mass effect

Feb 26, 2022
blah blah blah eternally dissatisfied don't forget that these people like zip are amateur programmers they don't always do well 100 percent

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
BAD BROTHER SAGA (BAD BOBBY SAGA)
New update info
Dear Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the lack of updates and the unfulfilled promises that have caused frustration and disappointment among you. As a solo adult game developer, I deeply understand your concerns, and I want to take this opportunity to address the situation and share the honest status of the game's development.
Over the past year, I admit that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I would have liked to work on the game. Balancing this project with my other commitments has proven more challenging than anticipated, and I regretfully acknowledge that my initial promises were overly ambitious. I realize that this situation has let you down, and for that, I am truly sorry.
However, I want to assure you that my passion for this project remains unwavering. Your support and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind my work, and I deeply value the community we have built together. I am committed to bringing the game to the level of excellence you deserve.
I have some exciting news to share with all of you. After much consideration and deep reflection, I have made the difficult but necessary decision to quit my job and fully dedicate myself to the development of the upcoming update. This project means the world to me, and I believe it deserves my undivided attention to truly flourish.
I am thrilled to announce that this upcoming update will be the biggest one yet, packed with
over 3000 new renders. I've poured my heart into creating captivating scenes, exploring the girls, and crafting unforgettable experiences for you to enjoy. I can't wait to unveil the hard work that has gone into this.
In the coming weeks, you can expect a detailed roadmap outlining the upcoming update's features and an estimated timeline. I want to set clear expectations and avoid any future disappointment. Rest assured, I won't make promises I can't keep.
Your support means the world to me, and I understand that trust must be earned. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the game's future.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and false promises. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we will make this game something truly special.
Sincerely,
RAinces.
View attachment 2828409
That's already old! What time quadrant you are? ”

New update info
Dear Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well.
....” !!!!!!!! Before Zip promise 7 August!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
That's already old! What time quadrant you are? ”

New update info
Dear Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well.
....” !!!!!!!! Before Zip promise 7 August!! :p
+10 GMT

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
BAD BROTHER SAGA (BAD BOBBY SAGA)
New update info
Dear Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the lack of updates and the unfulfilled promises that have caused frustration and disappointment among you. As a solo adult game developer, I deeply understand your concerns, and I want to take this opportunity to address the situation and share the honest status of the game's development.
Over the past year, I admit that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I would have liked to work on the game. Balancing this project with my other commitments has proven more challenging than anticipated, and I regretfully acknowledge that my initial promises were overly ambitious. I realize that this situation has let you down, and for that, I am truly sorry.
However, I want to assure you that my passion for this project remains unwavering. Your support and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind my work, and I deeply value the community we have built together. I am committed to bringing the game to the level of excellence you deserve.
I have some exciting news to share with all of you. After much consideration and deep reflection, I have made the difficult but necessary decision to quit my job and fully dedicate myself to the development of the upcoming update. This project means the world to me, and I believe it deserves my undivided attention to truly flourish.
I am thrilled to announce that this upcoming update will be the biggest one yet, packed with
over 3000 new renders. I've poured my heart into creating captivating scenes, exploring the girls, and crafting unforgettable experiences for you to enjoy. I can't wait to unveil the hard work that has gone into this.
In the coming weeks, you can expect a detailed roadmap outlining the upcoming update's features and an estimated timeline. I want to set clear expectations and avoid any future disappointment. Rest assured, I won't make promises I can't keep.
Your support means the world to me, and I understand that trust must be earned. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the game's future.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and false promises. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we will make this game something truly special.
Sincerely,
RAinces.
View attachment 2828409
Why is this posted here? Shouldn’t it be in RAinces’ thread.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Why is this posted here? Shouldn’t it be in RAinces’ thread.
Competition, probably .... An attempt to seize the initiative or lure the fans of his game, which he unreasonably refused, but in the end he realized that this is the best thing he created and, accordingly, he is going to return to this and return the fans ... I will not be surprised if Zip is later accused of plagiarism and theft of property ...Or simply, banal envy of the success of someone who once worked for him ....:не уверен:
He saw that the game still has potential.
He wants Zip supporters
Friends, everything is much simpler. "BBS" is one big family, no matter who and what areas and developers are supported. New fans have a hard time knowing which branch is the main one, so there are often messages from other developers' branches in different branches. No malicious intent. Apparently, this situation will continue to arise if the moderators do not follow the principle. I'm glad that we will be able to follow the different options at the same time. We will be able to compare the talents of developers and choose the one that is closest to us in terms of mentality.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Friends, everything is much simpler. "BBS" is one big family, no matter who and what areas and developers are supported. New fans have a hard time knowing which branch is the main one, so there are often messages from other developers' branches in different branches. No malicious intent. Apparently, this situation will continue to arise if the moderators do not follow the principle. I'm glad that we will be able to follow the different options at the same time. We will be able to compare the talents of developers and choose the one that is closest to us in terms of mentality.
maybe Zip went back too far in time…
he might even meet the inventor of the facepalm (many descend directly...)
godzilla-monster.gif

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes