3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tens falta de percebas...

# I know you struggle to get my point but let me break it down for you then:
I suspect American Gothic gets your point just fine. you are the one who seems to be struggling.
Are you autistic? (serious question, I used to work with people on the autistic spectrum) You always seem so sure your own (narrow) view is "correct" while disparaging everything else despite not having a clue what they mean.
You automatically jump to "Huge", "Ridiculous", "Cartoonish" when all he said was bigger, just like you jumped to "Ugly" and "Fat", when I mentioned more mature.

Of course I may be misjudging you, maybe it is simple a tactic to "win" the argument by deliberately misquoting people.
Troll tactics 101

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I suspect American Gothic gets your point just fine. you are the one who seems to be struggling.
Are you autistic? (serious question, I used to work with people on the autistic spectrum) You always seem so sure your own (narrow) view is "correct" while disparaging everything else despite not having a clue what they mean.
You automatically jump to "Huge", "Ridiculous", "Cartoonish" when all he said was bigger, just like you jumped to "Ugly" and "Fat", when I mentioned more mature.

Of course I may be misjudging you, maybe it is simple a tactic to "win" the argument by deliberately misquoting people.
Troll tactics 101
Outro com falta de percebas...

# Slightly bigger are quite acceptable, of course. I never meant those ridiculous hentai like huge melons.

But we're talking about D cups here. And big bobbies have to be big enough to be noticeable in a game, unlike in real life - it'd feel kinda cartoonish, out of place . And flat is flat. So in my opinion there's a missmatch between that and BBS concept (perfect main characters)

You (both) could argue that imperfection is the spice of life, that it could somehow blend in and look really hot in the game, despite BBS main characters being perfect, as American Gothic almost did. But no... All you did was spouting whatever, going off topic as you ruminate past frustrations... Talk about autistic, trolling and what not...

Let me be clear: main models are perfect, others aren't (Vicky,...) and that hurts the game. So... no. This is my point.

It's not about winning the argument, it's about dismissing an idea I strongly disagree. This is a forum. Get used to it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...You (both) could argue that imperfection is the spice of life
There you go again, surmising people in fluent troll.
My argument is there is no such thing as "perfect". Unlike you I have no problem with people expressing different opinions, but that's not what you're doing, you are taking peoples posts then rephrasing them in the most trollish way... you aren't disagreeing with their opinion you are reinventing it.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out if you were doing it out of Malice, Stupidity or if something was simply lost in translation... I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt... I really should stop doing that.

These are D Cups BTW, OMG how HUGE and Cartoonish these look.... Arrrghh....
Personally I tend to prefer smaller boobs but life without variety is dull as shit. And what is the point of a Harem game full of clones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS The Autism question wasn't a Troll, you might well be in the Autistic Spectrum I don't know (I'm certainly not qualified to diagnose it), It's simply a common trait where they struggle to deal with things that don't conform to rigid expectations, "Sheldon Cooper" from "The Big Bang Theory" exhibits this behaviour.
It was a simple question asked out of curiousity.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
There you go again, surmising people in fluent troll.
My argument is there is no such thing as "perfect". Unlike you I have no problem with people expressing different opinions, but that's not what you're doing, you are taking peoples posts then rephrasing them in the most trollish way... you aren't disagreeing with their opinion you are reinventing it.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out if you were doing it out of Malice, Stupidity or if something was simply lost in translation... I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt... I really should stop doing that.

These are D Cups BTW, OMG how HUGE and Cartoonish these look.... Arrrghh....
Personally I tend to prefer smaller boobs but life without variety is dull as shit. And what is the point of a Harem game full of clones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS The Autism question wasn't a Troll, you might well be in the Autistic Spectrum I don't know (I'm certainly not qualified to diagnose it), It's simply a common trait where they struggle to deal with things that don't conform to rigid expectations, "Sheldon Cooper" from "The Big Bang Theory" exhibits this behaviour.
It was a simple question asked out of curiousity.
Enfim...

# You've been "analysing" me for quite a while, you've jumped into these completely delusional conclusions, you insult people out of curiosity... Who's the autistic/troll here?

(Last attempt: In real life D cups look natural, but in a game when you want to make a girl with big boobs - "cartoonish" may not be the best word - they'd feel off in this game, comparing to the other BBS models. And yes, there is perfection in games - BBS girls are perfect)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Makwaya

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Enfim...

# You've been "analysing" me for quite a while, you've jumped into these completely delusional conclusions, you insult people out of curiosity... Who's the autistic/troll here?

(Last attempt: In real life D cups look natural, but in a game when you want to make a girl with big boobs - "cartoonish" may not be the best word - they'd seem off in this game, comparing to the other BBS models. And yes, there is perfection in games - BBS girls are perfect)
You regularly come across as insulting/condescending and I sought to understand if that is intended or not. Just calling someone a Troll is the easy way out.
Autism isn't an insult, it's a challenge, no different from being deaf or blind. Understanding who you are and who the people you deal with is valuable (maybe essentual) in easing through misunderstandings.
(I tend to like autistic people BTW they seem to be the most honest/sincere people.)
If you say you're not one of them I'll believe you, I don't care anymore, I've wasted to much time trying to figure out your particular issue. Troll it is.

And yeah... you said your opinion several times, no need to repeat it. I heard it and I disagree. Why are you struggling with this.

We NEED more variation, some Short Stacks with huge tits, some Leggy Super Models with tiny tits, some Tomboy Dykes, some Uber Bimbos, some Barely Legal Lolitas, some Sassy Gilfs........
:p JM2C

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You regularly come across as insulting/condescending and I sought to understand if that is intended or not. Just calling someone a Troll is the easy way out.
Autism isn't an insult, it's a challenge, no different from being deaf or blind. Understanding who you are and who the people you deal with is valuable (maybe essentual) in easing through misunderstandings.
(I tend to like autistic people BTW they seem to be the most honest/sincere people.)
If you say you're not one of them I'll believe you, I don't care anymore, I've wasted to much time trying to figure out your particular issue. Troll it is.

And yeah... you said your opinion several times, no need to repeat it. I heard it and I disagree. Why are you struggling with this.

We NEED more variation, some Short Stacks with huge tits, some Leggy Super Models with tiny tits, some Tomboy Dykes, some Uber Bimbos, some Barely Legal Lolitas, some Sassy Gilfs........
:p JM2C
Ainda estamos nisto? Seguinte...

# Enough of this nonsense... Go away :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i played first part and little isuee but for me is much much better.
the system time is change now when u go on other location from home, we not have a change on time, we have when we come back to home or make trigger a event.
IS change the system time for work in shop too .
for now i have problem to progress whit jenny path .

i back to play :p

Reactions: edgaia

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Don't have high expectations for the latest version, mainly for improving and updating the opening story.(Having seen enough of some people complaining while downloading, it is recommended that these people wait for a few more versions)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Don't have high expectations for the latest version, mainly for improving and updating the opening story.(Having seen enough of some people complaining while downloading, it is recommended that these people wait for a few more versions)
Well, I played the new version for a few minutes but couldn't find any new content. In fact some of the scenes I had previously unlocked are now grayed out for me and I have to unlock them again. I also checked Bobby's phone and didn't see any new hints either. I’ll try again later.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes