3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Not just that. I'm also kicking people manually. I love the small family vibe in my server.

Btw sorry for the long wait for nothing guys. But i'm relieved that you guys have Ziptifun. BBS is looking good in his hands. See ya guys later!
Só queremos saber se vais fazer um similar ao BBS ou não? A gestão do teu discord não nos diz respeito...

# What? Are you really relinquishing your so much touted BBS version...? So many awesome renders straight to the garbage? Really? Different game, similar feel? Give us something... Wtf...

Discord server management doesn't concern us and who cares about a server about nothing (like Seinfeld - what a joke)

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Not just that. I'm also kicking people manually. I love the small family vibe in my server.

Btw sorry for the long wait for nothing guys. But i'm relieved that you guys have Ziptifun. BBS is looking good in his hands. See ya guys later!
Sorry, that's not BBS, but ”Bobby's Dark Desires”...
Also, the "family vibe" is a bit scary, considering the interest in incest...

Last edited:

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
I play from the beginning once every 2-3 micro updates. This way I can see that the thread is alive and i do track changes, at the same time I am not playing the same events over and over again

Probably the most sensible approach

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Well, if an ogre wants to make money, on the contrary, I advertise the game, and with this attitude, we’ll see how many patrons you have
Your advertising a game that Rey isn't making anymore? sure... only reason you post Rey's art in here is to get a rise out of the guys who don't like it and farm likes from those who do.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I banned AMUR from Rey's discord so he wont be posting Reys Art anymore. He never asked permission to share and it's not fair to zip and the thread here to confuse things.
Kingkoopa97, if you think that OGRey’s work should not be popularized, then this is the right decision. Nobody knows OGRey as a game developer yet, and he is not one, since he does not have these games themselves. OGRey is known as an art artist, and solely because of his renders, and nothing more. In the modern world, the more people mention you, the better for you and your business.

Reactions: Qalx

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes