3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Rey has moved on from BBS and has decided to make his own incest game so there wont be one.
Como...?!

# What...?! Hundreds/thousands of renders right to the bin...? I don't think so... Maybe changing some names and title but that's it... A tiff like that (w/ RA) isn't reason enough...

Right, his game will be named ”BSB” and there will be one brother with his mom and 3 sisters... Clearly, total different story...
Mai nada...

# Exactly :ROFLMAO:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nesta não estou contigo mas entendo...

# Sorry good friend but Julia (and the night club) is a must. We've never played Lucy's studying full story neither shoplifter's so those can wait ( no fond memories there - none :LOL: ). And it's not useless makeover/retouching. It's content, good content. But I get what you mean: still too many loose ends unaddressed...
About the loose ends, very true. I did like the freckled shoplifter, though. Would like to see some action with her and the shop owner. Preferably lesbian scenes with shop owner and shoplifters when he takes them to the office.

Reactions: edgaia

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Como...?!

# What...?! Hundreds/thousands of renders right to the bin...? I don't think so... Maybe changing some names and title but that's it... A tiff like that (w/ RA) isn't reason enough...

Mai nada...

# Exactly :ROFLMAO:
No, new character models completely no bob, lucy, liza, anna or jenny, without those characters there is no BBS.

Also just so everyone knows RA has gone completely silent again so I wouldn't expect any kind of update for another year sadly

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
No, new character models completely no bob, lucy, liza, anna or jenny, without those characters there is no BBS.

Also just so everyone knows RA has gone completely silent again so I wouldn't expect any kind of update for another year sadly
Mas tens a certeza disso?

# But are you sure of that? Is it official?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
About the loose ends, very true. I did like the freckled shoplifter, though. Would like to see some action with her and the shop owner. Preferably lesbian scenes with shop owner and shoplifters when he takes them to the office.
Sim claro mas Lucy + Julia primeiro...

# Sure there's a lot of potential there but Lucy + Julia first plz...

( * :ROFLMAO: gothic used to suck up like that )

Last edited:
Reactions: aladefenix

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Gotcha so every incest game is now a BBS game clone of some sort great deductive skills bud.
Well, he already has 3 sisters, the boy and the mother, and he also talks about incest, but of course you know it's totally different...

Oct 26, 2022
What does that mean?
He was "attempting" to insult Horny Little Brother by implying he was steeling my job.

I.E. not insulting the Dev at every turn and saying you like the game. Which to him I guess is seen as a bad thing.

Apparently I'm living rent free in this kids head.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well, he already has 3 sisters, the boy and the mother, and he also talks about incest, but of course you know it's totally different...
Sabes de alguma coisa? Segues o discord também?

# Are you aware of the stuff King's telling here (last night OGRey post)? Do you know anything about this? It makes little sense but then again I don't follow that kind of stuff (Discord,...). I'll take his word for it till better info...

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

# Are you aware of the stuff King's telling here (last night OGRey post)? Do you know anything about this? It makes little sense but then again I don't follow that kind of stuff (Discord,...). I'll take his word for it till better info...
He's being a sarcastic prick don't bother asking him anything. my info is solid, I'm Rey's mod on his server, I don't wanna give details of the new game cause thats on Rey to tell.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Yes, he did! But also he mentioned the 3 sisters (and probably the mother), that's not my invention. Probably he would use the very renders he made until now!
Apparently a sarcastic prick could not be the mod there :D. I wonder what kind of prick you need to be?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He's being a sarcastic prick don't bother asking him anything. my info is solid, I'm Rey's mod on his server, I don't wanna give details of the new game cause thats on Rey to tell.
Tens que admitir que custa a acreditar...

# Qalx has his own way of showing it's very hard to believe that (since it'll be 3 sisters + mom). You've got to admit it. But as I said, I'll trust your word till proven otherwise... ( Thousands of hours of work to the trash - huummmm :unsure: I don't know... )

Keep us posted plz

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Mmmm it make sense now why I got kicked from the Rey's discord server....:p:p:p

Reactions: JayMI
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes