3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Ya... It was based on the old story-lines which have now changed. Over the next version I am going to replace how it works and either hide or remove any unfinished story-lines.

And once I release the Public version 0.15.50 where you will need to restart the game the new progress system will be fully working.

Zip

The clarification is appreciated, I saw a lot of things that do not appear in my game, so. I reiterate, the explanation is very welcome.

The question is, when could version 0.15.50 be out?

Y mi otra duda ¿tendrá actividad Jenny?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
The clarification is appreciated, I saw a lot of things that do not appear in my game, so. I reiterate, the explanation is very welcome.

The question is, when could version 0.15.50 be out?

Y mi otra duda ¿tendrá actividad Jenny?
I do not know for sure. It could be 12 months or sooner. I have about 6 or 7 updates to be released for 0.15.49 and then the cleanup work and new content for Public 0.15.50.

It all depends how balls deep I go into each story-line which can add more work or I may just keep it simple.

As for Jenny her story be started in 0.15.49 through the night-club but her story-line will fully expanded in 0.15.50.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I do not know for sure. It could be 12 months or sooner. I have about 6 or 7 updates to be released for 0.15.49 and then the cleanup work and new content for Public 0.15.50.

It all depends how balls deep I go into each story-line which can add more work or I may just keep it simple.

As for Jenny her story be started in 0.15.49 through the night-club but her story-line will fully expanded in 0.15.50.
Para quê 6 ou 7 microupdates?

# Aim for the v0.15.50 already plz... No more micro updates, no more playing from the beginning, do it in 1 or 2 updates, no matter how much time it takes ( 1yr? Fine ).

If it's still too much content to go, just lay the groundwork: clean it up and put everything in place so that the new content will always sit at the end of the game ( make updates enjoyable again and not just a game draft/scaffold you tweak as you progress in your list of goals )

Still, I really enjoy your work. Keep it up.

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Para quê 6 ou 7 microupdates?

# Aim for the v0.15.50 already plz... No more micro updates, no more playing for the beginning, do it in 1 or 2 updates, no matter how much time it takes ( 1yr? Fine ).

If it's still too much content to go, just lay the groundwork: clean it up and put everything in place so that the new content will always sit at the end of the game ( make updates enjoyable again and not just a game draft/scaffold you tweak as you progress in your list of goals )

Still, I really enjoy your work. Keep it up.
0.15.49 is mainly new content to Add in Lucy content e.g. College / Night-Club and Julia content. That is the reason for the 6 / 7 updates or do you want me not to add Lucy content :devilish::devilish:

There will be new content for the other girls but will be smaller during the 0.15.49 updates.

There is no restart required until the release of 0.15.50 Public where a restart is needed in order to get the new story progress system working.

The main purpose of the Public release is to use it to cleanup or improve older scenes if needed.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
0.15.49 is mainly new content to Add in Lucy content e.g. College / Night-Club and Julia content. That is the reason for the 6 / 7 updates or do you want me not to add Lucy content :devilish::devilish:

There will be new content for the other girls but will be smaller during the 0.15.49 updates.

There is no restart required until the release of 0.15.50 Public where a restart is needed in order to get the new story progress system working.

The main purpose of the Public release is to use it to cleanup or improve older scenes if needed.
There are a lot of scene with: ”Dev note...” who need a little attention before going to the Nigh-Club! Lucy's exams with studying and exams, shoplifters caught...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ya... It was based on the old story-lines which have now changed. Over the next version I am going to replace how it works and either hide or remove any unfinished story-lines.

And once I release the Public version 0.15.50 where you will need to restart the game the new progress system will be fully working.

Zip
Yippee!

Reactions: American Gothic

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Zip, dude you're doing a great job.

Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Se é conteudo novo no final, nada a dizer...

# I get your point. And believe me, I'm really looking forward for that stuff (Lucy + Julia). And it'll come at the end of the game? Great. ( But do you really need 6/7 updates for that? Just take a bit longer between releases and deliver relevant content in each one. We can wait - v0.15.49).

As for the other girls (v0.15.50) and final retouching (total departure from RAInces'), that's fine. Keep doing it and take your time just make sure every single release is worth playing ( no "little" tweaks here and there ). Looking forward for it.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
There are a lot of scene with: ”Dev note...” who need a little attention before going to the Nigh-Club! Lucy's exams with studying and exams, shoplifters caught...
Nesta não estou contigo mas entendo...

# Sorry good friend but Julia (and the night club) is a must. We've never played Lucy's studying full story neither shoplifter's so those can wait ( no fond memories there - none :LOL: ). And it's not useless makeover/retouching. It's content, good content. But I get what you mean: still too many loose ends unaddressed...

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to answer our questions!

:love: :love: :love: :love:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
IF PATREON SUBSCRIBE IT ACCEPT MORE PAYMENT METHOD LIKE GOOGLE PLAY COULD INCREASE REVENUE WITH ANDROID PLAYERS
And if you could learn how to properly post without using all caps then people might actually give a shit about what you had to say... until then welcome to yet another members ignore list.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
IF PATREON SUBSCRIBE IT ACCEPT MORE PAYMENT METHOD LIKE GOOGLE PLAY COULD INCREASE REVENUE WITH ANDROID PLAYERS
Ele está farto de saber como rentabiliza-lo, a nossa preocupação é o jogo, a dele o dinheiro.

# Rest assured he knows very well how to monetize it (that's what this is all about). All we should care about is the fun we get from it...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Nesta não estou contigo mas entendo...

# Sorry good friend but Julia (and the night club) is a must. We've never played Lucy's studying full story neither shoplifter's so those can wait ( no fond memories there - none :LOL: ). And it's not useless makeover/retouching. It's content, good content. But I get what you mean: still too many loose ends unaddressed...
I don't want he insist on those segments, only to close the story there! After his recent actions I'm afraid he would redone the game there in the future and I'm tired to replay the game again and again from the beginning...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes