3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I don't think their personalities are different at all. It is the bitchy older sister. The one in bbs is way more bitchy but bobby is also a whole lot more depraved than max.

Even if I am wrong and there is a character aspect I am misunderstanding, surely you will agree with me that they are the same archtype.
São diferentes, muito deferentes... Ponto

# They may come from the same model but totally different characters. Like Rambo and Rocky, Terminator and Conan, Superman and Witcher, Hanna Montana and Miley Cyrus (Sorry people, I couldn't resist it :ROFLMAO: ) so on and so forth...

Last edited:
Reactions: WalterGrey

WalterGrey

Jan 11, 2021
I don't think their personalities are different at all. It is the bitchy older sister. The one in bbs is way more bitchy but bobby is also a whole lot more depraved than max.

Even if I am wrong and there is a character aspect I am misunderstanding, surely you will agree with me that they are the same archtype.
Yes, you're right that there are a lot of similarities between them. I had only meant that they are different people even though they use the same asset :)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

probably they differ after the Daz3D version... :D

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
No. I just wanted to highlight his work as no-one else had posted his mini-demo.

We both have different pathes we want to lead.
rather he gave the impression that he wanted to stay away from f95 with the multiple contrived dramas there...

• Haha
Reactions: Weteran3D

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
and when I published the renders of the ogrey here, they told me to do it on a separate page, I wonder if they will tell you this?
Logically it should be posted on OGrey's thread if he has one. If not, one should be created.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
and when I published the renders of the ogrey here, they told me to do it on a separate page, I wonder if they will tell you this?
Não foi bem assim...

# It wasn't quite like that if I recall it correctly. Some did complain but others did welcome the renders you've posted here as BBS is already too big to be confined in a single thread (BBS universe - a big happy family :ROFLMAO: ). All threads mention other devs' work.

The problem was when you started dumping huge amount of renders, right after Zip's release (stealing his thunder). And that my friend is quite disrespectful. Other than that, all good.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hey Folks,

OGRey posted this on his discord.

Also if you need to give him some love you can support @

Download for demo?
Está bastante aceitável...

# Nice renders, same awful RA typos and misspellings :ROFLMAO:, a bit gay ( who cares about Liza's dilemmas ) but quite engaging... All in all not bad (y). ( 8 days... OGRey is so funny, I'll give him that :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Está bastante aceitável...

# Nice renders, same awful RA mistakes and misspellings :ROFLMAO:, a bit gay ( who cares about Liza's dilemmas ) but quite engaging... All in all not bad (y). ( 8 days... OGRey is so funny, I'll give him that :ROFLMAO: )
actually OGRey wrote himself that only the renders are him, the texts are all RAInes

Reactions: JayMI and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia why don't you tell ZipTieFun to create an ogre branch? or you can only talk to me?
I won’t ask anyone else. When I sent the renders, they started writing that it’s not necessary to write here, OK, I stopped, but how ZipTieFun started writing about ogrey, the hypocrites are silent
Estás a ter uma reação infantil...

# What's with the tantrum...?

Why would I ask Zip to create a thread for OGRey? Is Zip being disrespectful to Zip? Are you making any sense?

People (not "hipocrites") are silent because Zip is free to stand by whoever... Again, it's his thread.

And I'll say it again: feel free to post OGRey's work here or on RA's. This is a big happy family (BBS universe). I for one really enjoy his work. I just asked you to do it in idle moments. When Zip has just released his game is definitely not the right moment to do it. But that should be obvious...

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
in the screenshot that I sent you, you wrote that I should not post renders in this thread, but now you say that you should post them, I said that I will no longer ask whether to send renders to this thread or not, I did it for you, you don’t appreciated okay, I stopped, but when zip itself began to upload a demo of the fire, you didn’t say anything, I understand that this is his branch, but why don’t you yourself tell him that he uploads from another game? or you can only talk to me? he posted a demo from another game, not his renders, but of another game
Why dont we drop this subject and get back to discussing how sexy Ms. Anna is?!?!

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
hysteria because I’m throwing off for you to watch (I really don’t give a fuck, I watch his discord and I can’t take it off to enjoy myself) you write to me not to do this written on the screenshot and you like the developer for throwing out the demo to you does this seem like hypocrisy?
in the screenshot that I sent you, you wrote that I should not post renders in this thread, but now you say that you should post them, I said that I will no longer ask whether to send renders to this thread or not, I did it for you, you don’t appreciated okay, I stopped, but when zip itself began to upload a demo of the fire, you didn’t say anything, I understand that this is his branch, but why don’t you yourself tell him that he uploads from another game? or you can only talk to me? he posted a demo from another game, not his renders, but of another game
A conversa começou antes:

# That's not how it went down:

First talk: keep posting those - here

Second talk: please choose the right moment - here

Third talk: you're being disrespectful - here

I still don't understand where this is coming from, why the grudge... But be sure I (or we?!) really appreciate those posts, if done properly. (Plz get your sh*t together, come on...)

Last edited:
Reactions: AMUR48

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
edgaia why don't you tell ZipTieFun to create an ogre branch? or you can only talk to me?
I won’t ask anyone else. When I sent the renders, they started writing that it’s not necessary to write here, OK, I stopped, but how ZipTieFun started writing about ogrey, the hypocrites are silent View attachment 2895279
Shit, I was just imagining Zip here in his thread dumping Ogrey's demo and his resources. And then everyone starts posting like, "Hey, you fuckin' asshole! Get the fuck out of here! Create an Ogrey thread and post that shit there. And then Zip goes into a stupor and disappears for a year to do a Christmas update. I'm laughing hysterically right now. That would be hilarious and honest.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes