3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Can you please help? How to give Lucy her slutty outfit? It says I have to give it to her on Monday and Wednesday evening but there is no option to give her in sitting area. Also what to do to gain affection for Jenny's Yoga events and what to do for Jenny's lock door in morning?
Never mind got it.So far we can give lucy only green dress right?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

Most virus's and malware require a network connection to propagate even with initial infection at runtime, preventing network access by using a reverse or a firewall that blocks all initial new network access requests coupled with a network kill switch, 90% of illicit software can be stopped.

If you are a "windows" pc user and purely using all of microsofts built in "protection" measures, your better off using nothing at all.
windows defender has known back doors.
windows malicious software scanner has known allowable exploits
windows fire wall allows these back doors and exploits to remain and unprotected as well as undefendable.

Opposed to what microsoft would like you to think, a windows computer does not need to have that much network traffic too or from it to function flawless and remain up to date.

If you are a "linux" pc user and purely using the mind set I am using Linux and virus don't work on my computer.

There are still software and port advantage attacks that still could be implemented against a machine of this type.

Simply installing a firewall and setting rules that request user intervention before allowing or blocks it outright before any new items to gain access the network in or out, solves most problems before they become them.

Ask yourself (the three D.D.D's applicable to any networked device) why does this "_____" need internet access

1. Did I initiate it to make a call to the internet?

Yes; Browsers, online games, requested update check, online music player.
No; Auto anything; software update checks, That random icon that you do not know what it is in your tray, interface device drivers; keyboard, mouse, game controller

2. Does It really need internet access?

Yes; Browsers, online games, software updates
No; File or shell explorers, any localized external storage solutions, any portable games or aplications

3. Doing so will it slow down my computer (networked device)?

Yes; Any software or hardware stress testing, Rendering high quality images or video,
No; When I start it on my computer it does this and gets really slow and a light in front stays on but does nothing happens then I have to restart.

JMTC3. Doing so will it slow down my computer (networked device)?

Yes; Any software or hardware stress testing, Rendering high quality images or video,
No; When I start it on my computer it does this and gets really slow and a light in front stays on but does nothing happens then I have to restart.

JMTC

shooting boobies.gif

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Most virus's and malware require a network connection to propagate even with initial infection at runtime, preventing network access by using a reverse or a firewall that blocks all initial new network access requests coupled with a network kill switch, 90% of illicit software can be stopped.

If you are a "windows" pc user and purely using all of microsofts built in "protection" measures, your better off using nothing at all.
windows defender has known back doors.
windows malicious software scanner has known allowable exploits
windows fire wall allows these back doors and exploits to remain and unprotected as well as undefendable.

Opposed to what microsoft would like you to think, a windows computer does not need to have that much network traffic too or from it to function flawless and remain up to date.

If you are a "linux" pc user and purely using the mind set I am using Linux and virus don't work on my computer.

There are still software and port advantage attacks that still could be implemented against a machine of this type.

Simply installing a firewall and setting rules that request user intervention before allowing or blocks it outright before any new items to gain access the network in or out, solves most problems before they become them.

Ask yourself (the three D.D.D's applicable to any networked device) why does this "_____" need internet access

1. Did I initiate it to make a call to the internet?

Yes; Browsers, online games, requested update check, online music player.
No; Auto anything; software update checks, That random icon that you do not know what it is in your tray, interface device drivers; keyboard, mouse, game controller

2. Does It really need internet access?

Yes; Browsers, online games, software updates
No; File or shell explorers, any localized external storage solutions, any portable games or aplications

3. Doing so will it slow down my computer (networked device)?

JMTC3. Doing so will it slow down my computer (networked device)?

JMTC

View attachment 2225481

Pretty sure you misinterpreted his post (Though the Gif is poorly worded).... it means he's DL'ing for some 'Mom I'm going to be studying in my room!' time :).

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
however ziptiefun would post the links 4 days after the patreon realese.

i think chicken tomorrow is better than egg today.
some call you hero, someone call u stupid who knows who is right.....

maybe oneday the dev stop working on game why not have much supporter and u are a stupid pirate hero...
or oneday u collect one hundred thousand likes , and equally you will be a stupid pirate.

f95 is a pirate site but knows the education and the importance of collaborating with the devs. we are smart pirates .

ignore me i know u cant understand ^^
Who likes the game and contents, will support him anyway. For a month or two, or three... I did.
Currently im in deep shit, so i cant. but i will, if i have spare coin...

Reactions: tonyzz
Mar 23, 2020
How to trigger the office girls scene??? When I get there in the evening only option can click is time to go the other one not triggering.... I guess must put something in their coffee just don't know how to trigger them....

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How to trigger the office girls scene??? When I get there in the evening only option can click is time to go the other one not triggering.... I guess must put something in their coffee just don't know how to trigger them....
1. Buy a special medicine on the Internet.
2. At a certain time, go to the office.
3. Pass the first meeting with Abigail (demonstration of boobs), with Hazel (massage)
4. Don't forget to steal the keys from mom on Thursday night (hacking the boss's computer).
5 The second trip to Abigail's office (add medicine when she goes to the toilet).. Same action with Hazel, but next time.. Something like this..

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
1. Buy a special medicine on the Internet.
2. At a certain time, go to the office.
3. Pass the first meeting with Abigail (demonstration of boobs), with Hazel (massage)
4. Don't forget to steal the keys from mom on Thursday night (hacking the boss's computer).
5 The second trip to Abigail's office (add medicine when she goes to the toilet).. Same action with Hazel, but next time.. Something like this..
I played the Office scenes. Now the office is roped off with police tape. Is that it now for the office? No replay capability for the s news with the office girls??

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I played the Office scenes. Now the office is roped off with police tape. Is that it now for the office? No replay capability for the s news with the office girls??
I don't think so... Unless you start over and don't report to the police and take revenge on the boss and Victoria... Then the scenes with Abigail and Hazel are repeatable..
If the police, then the boss and Victoria are arrested, the office is closed .. If you take revenge on the boss and Victoria, then the scene with Victoria, the office is closed ... Both options go on stage with her mother in her room ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuriforlovejsj

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I don't think so... Unless you start over and don't report to the police and take revenge on the boss and Victoria... Then the scenes with Abigail and Hazel are repeatable..
If the police, then the boss and Victoria are arrested, the office is closed .. If you take revenge on the boss and Victoria, then the scene with Victoria, the office is closed ... Both options go on stage with her mother in her room ...
Tx

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You need to find her door locked
That’s where I’m at. When I go to her room at night the door is locked

. And I can’t replay any of the sunbathing scenes anymore.

I click all around her room during the day, too, but nothing there.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not at night. When Jenny is finishing work in the e4arly morning, and MOm is taking a shower. You will have moms door shut

Marlon Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
I must be missing something else. Mom never takes a shower. I've clicked thru all the days looking for her to be in the shower or when her door is cloded during the day. Neither events happen for me.
Bro do you could pass the saves that you had please

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes