3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

realmatris

Oct 16, 2022
guys i realy dont know but stuck somehow. cant get in school, liza says use lotion but nothing happens, for lucy i should give him new dress but never appers in living room in evenings and nothing on to do list. can some1 help me what did i do wrong?

Reactions: tyrone2

delta67

May 11, 2018
also in the savefile 1-1-LT.sav (log file) there is a faillure with Jenny's Affection level! One named store.jenny.effection the other one jenny.affection therefor you can't go to level 10 affection to go further with the Jenny's yoga scene! Also doesn't work with ctrl - o!

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
I like the game but am getting nowhere with lucy after the fight in the WC. Jenny doesnt even show in the taskmanager anymore allthough i have 5 interaction points with her.
It says photoshoot with Lucy Wednsedays and Sataurdays late morning but she is never there...
Suggestions?
Done all with Anna with happy ending. Now she is off the taskmanger/hints also.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I like the game but am getting nowhere with lucy after the fight in the WC. Jenny doesnt even show in the taskmanager anymore allthough i have 5 interaction points with her.
It says photoshoot with Lucy Wednsedays and Sataurdays late morning but she is never there...
Suggestions?
Done all with Anna with happy ending. Now she is off the taskmanger/hints also.
Same here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't think a lot of stuff is fixed/implemented yet, after all this is a "test version" Just keep this in mind with the bugs, and not advancing certain things, missing images etc.

He's going to combine 15.40 to 15.48 and then make 15.50 the big update where everything is ironed out, so to speak.

As I stated before on pervious posts I am currently focused on adding content (0.15.40 to 0.15.48) and then use the Public release 0.15.50 to clean up the story-lines and then I can adjust it and either increase or decrease grind / pacing or add in filler content etc. And based on feedback or if certain things do not feel right I can change or remove them.

Once all the pieces are in place it is much easy to see how the game should play out because streamlining as you go can make more work as I could paint myself into a corner and then having to go back and change content / storylines which can be a pain in the arse...

So the short answer is wait till 0.15.50.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
During Lucy Sunday noon visits to help her study, if I choose to get inside black screen and message saying image 'helpinglucystudy 00' not found.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I don't think a lot of stuff is fixed/implemented yet, after all this is a "test version" Just keep this in mind with the bugs, and not advancing certain things, missing images etc.

He's going to combine 15.40 to 15.48 and then make 15.50 the big update where everything is ironed out, so to speak.
Okay

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Can't steal damn keys from mom's bag,geez. I did it over 20 times. I finished cocktails event amd my stealth is over 30 and still nothing

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Do I need to play the original? Says it doesnt need to original, but idk if its referring to the fact this is technically a mod or if I can just start with this?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do I need to play the original? Says it doesnt need to original, but idk if its referring to the fact this is technically a mod or if I can just start with this?

No, but you can. You can start directly with Dark Path, you don't have to play the other, also says you do not the original to play this.

Aso people might want to keep in mind this:

Here is what is in this release:

• 2 x Jenny Yoga scenes
  • 2 x Jenny Night Scene
  • 2 x Jenny Morning Scene
  • 1 x After Shower scene Ms Anna
  • 1 x Night Scene with Lucy
  • Start of the Night Club (Fat Kat's) Story-line
  • Others smaller scenes around the house and night club
What left to do:

• Liza sunbathing add more events
  • Lucy college events.
  • Lucy Photo events
  • Jenny Night Club events
  • Jenny Sunbathing
  • Few other events I still working on.
Technical Changes:

• fixed some typos.
  • Made some small changes to the UI
  • Added some new music
  • Fixed some bugs in the storylines etc.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes