3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Well, this game might never be finished, so anything that makes it better is ok, as I really like some of the models of the game

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Bad side of this game is gamelpay due to scripts. In the previous update I couldn't find out how to get those papers from school, finish the Saturday photo quest and left it to this update. And guess what? it's still unclear to get those quests done. I'm not sure but I guess somehow the order of actions were wrong or something. But this update tasks in mom's office completed as they should be quite easily. It's annoying.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Story wise if that was done how would the script coincide with the boss being "delt with";
Would the mother take over?
Would the mc take over?
Would it just become a "family venture", lol?
So many questions to ponder...

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
That was a nice touch by adding the intro song from that old school tv show Cops when bobby catches a shop lifter red handed. Funny.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
A few of questions:
  • What's the difference between this Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] and this (Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release])? Because they seem to be different things, although the name is pretty much the same with different versions... If they are different, is that one updated?
  • I started a brand new game with this version 0.15.472, is there any frisk scene in the shop office yet? Because my game says "no", but I see pics here of that, so... I'm playing current version, Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version]
  • I've done everythign available so far, completed all the animations, but there's content not available anymore, for example, Lisa doesn't go out to drink anymore, that event is not repeteable anymore all of a sudden... I think it happened after doing the available parts of the exam quest at school, why can't we (or maybe is just me) do it anymore?
  • Also, I can't see the dialog option to study with her on Sundays and offer to spank her anymore (the first time the dialog was there, but no pictures, black screen, now she's not there anymore at that time on Sundays...)
  • Oh, and the second end-game option with here, the one requiring tape and rope, it never happens again, from that moment on the only option is the other one, with her lying over the sofa, but the first one isn't available anymore so I can't just fullfil it... that sucks, since there's no warning of the need of tape/rope before that, and after the warning you (me) can't do it anymore...
  • Last, but not least, is sneak capped at 28 and Shoplifters to 29? I'm asking because it never goes over 28 (sneak, not even after buying the knickers) and shoplifters sometimes it says 30, then it resets to 29 after chasing another one...

Reactions: Gentoo and coolyama

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Is it possible to blackmail shoplifters? The pictures are there, but it won't let me take them to the office.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
The office isn’t open yet. Comes in 50 or later.
Do you mean 50 shoplifters caught? It won't let me go above 29. Maybe we have to advance in the game, but the game doesn't interest me. I'm only interested in that part.

Does anyone have a save with the office unlocked?

• Haha
Reactions: lamarks
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes