3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How much of the base game content has been added so far? Is there a lot of content in the current build?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Do you mean 50 shoplifters caught? It won't let me go above 29. Maybe we have to advance in the game, but the game doesn't interest me. I'm only interested in that part.

Does anyone have a save with the office unlocked?
Not available until Version 0.15.50..... repeatedly asking the same question doesn't change the answer.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
A few of questions:
  • What's the difference between this Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] and this (Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release])? Because they seem to be different things, although the name is pretty much the same with different versions... If they are different, is that one updated?
  • I started a brand new game with this version 0.15.472, is there any frisk scene in the shop office yet? Because my game says "no", but I see pics here of that, so... I'm playing current version, Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version]
  • I've done everythign available so far, completed all the animations, but there's content not available anymore, for example, Lisa doesn't go out to drink anymore, that event is not repeteable anymore all of a sudden... I think it happened after doing the available parts of the exam quest at school, why can't we (or maybe is just me) do it anymore?
  • Also, I can't see the dialog option to study with her on Sundays and offer to spank her anymore (the first time the dialog was there, but no pictures, black screen, now she's not there anymore at that time on Sundays...)
  • Oh, and the second end-game option with here, the one requiring tape and rope, it never happens again, from that moment on the only option is the other one, with her lying over the sofa, but the first one isn't available anymore so I can't just fullfil it... that sucks, since there's no warning of the need of tape/rope before that, and after the warning you (me) can't do it anymore...
  • Last, but not least, is sneak capped at 28 and Shoplifters to 29? I'm asking because it never goes over 28 (sneak, not even after buying the knickers) and shoplifters sometimes it says 30, then it resets to 29 after chasing another one...
  • What's the difference between this Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] and this (Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release])? Because they seem to be different things, although the name is pretty much the same with different versions... If they are different, is that one updated?
It's the same game. But the (Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release]) thread is no longer been updated.
  • I started a brand new game with this version 0.15.472, is there any frisk scene in the shop office yet? Because my game says "no", but I see pics here of that, so... I'm playing current version, Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version]
Not in the game yet..
  • I've done everythign available so far, completed all the animations, but there's content not available anymore, for example, Lisa doesn't go out to drink anymore, that event is not repeteable anymore all of a sudden... I think it happened after doing the available parts of the exam quest at school, why can't we (or maybe is just me) do it anymore?
Will be added over the next 2 updates..
  • Also, I can't see the dialog option to study with her on Sundays and offer to spank her anymore (the first time the dialog was there, but no pictures, black screen, now she's not there anymore at that time on Sundays...)
This will be added in the next update..
  • Oh, and the second end-game option with here, the one requiring tape and rope, it never happens again, from that moment on the only option is the other one, with her lying over the sofa, but the first one isn't available anymore so I can't just fullfil it... that sucks, since there's no warning of the need of tape/rope before that, and after the warning you (me) can't do it anymore...
This event only play once and is kinda a secret event if you have the correct items. So always carry rope and duct-tape like in real-life....
  • Last, but not least, is sneak capped at 28 and Shoplifters to 29? I'm asking because it never goes over 28 (sneak, not even after buying the knickers) and shoplifters sometimes it says 30, then it resets to 29 after chasing another one...
Yes until the office is added to the store..

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It's the same game. But the (Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release]) thread is no longer been updated.
Not in the game yet..
Will be added over the next 2 updates..
This will be added in the next update..
This event only play once and is kinda a secret event if you have the correct items. So always carry rope and duct-tape like in real-life....
Yes until the office is added to the store..
Thanks for the clarification!

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Guys, when office will open after investigation and how to start route with Jenny?
There is no questline on todolist with Jenny, and only one interaction which saying I have to earn Affection, but how??
Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 16.50.15.png

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Guys, when office will open after investigation and how to start route with Jenny?
There is no questline on todolist with Jenny, and only one interaction which saying I have to earn Affection, but how??
View attachment 2232956
To earn affections talk to her in the Kitchen in the evening Monday / Wedensday. If you don't see this you need trigger the event where Jenny catches you jerking off in Lucy room when Lucy is passed out drunk. It a bug where the scene triggers but the kitchen events does not trigger until later....

Reactions: walt_bob

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
To earn affections talk to her in the Kitchen in the evening Monday / Wedensday. If you don't see this you need trigger the event where Jenny catches you jerking off in Lucy room when Lucy is passed out drunk. It a bug where the scene triggers but the kitchen events does not trigger until later....
Oh, now that's clear, thank you! Looks I got bug cause Lucy not drunk anymore (after naked domination in bath) so I didn't get the trigger.

Zortrax

Apr 24, 2018
Guys, how do I increase Liza dom or affection. I need it to move forward to see the blackmail video

Nevermind, if i do the kitchen event it go up, it just doesn't pop up.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes