3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Need to wait until it has allot of contents ....this test version title is giving me no hope

urien77

Sep 16, 2019
guys i´m still having problems with giving the slutty dress to lucy. Its bugged or i need to do something special first? i´m following the instructions at the right time, but nothing happens.

i cannot acess the laptop for improving my hacking skills

1670972598615.png

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
ZipTieFun I have Lucy at 6/8 and I think I triggered the shower scene to early. I don't know which switch to alter or is this going to be possible to perform later on?
Better than me. I'm only at 4/8, while everyone else is maxed out. Don't know where I went wrong...

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Unlocking the sisters phone is genuinely the dumbest thing I've ever seen, why is this still in the game? Is it even possible to get it right or is it just wasting my time on purpose?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Unlocking the sisters phone is genuinely the dumbest thing I've ever seen, why is this still in the game? Is it even possible to get it right or is it just wasting my time on purpose?
Search on this thread and you will find the answer. I'd tell you but I don't know how to make my answer a spoiler alert.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
guys i´m still having problems with giving the slutty dress to lucy. Its bugged or i need to do something special first? i´m following the instructions at the right time, but nothing happens.

i cannot acess the laptop for improving my hacking skills

View attachment 2234025
Same here, Lucy is not in the sitting rom on this days.

Apr 25, 2022
anyone can share save or fix i use the new save in here but suddenky all the scene vanishd she not ask money for club and can raise janney trust??

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes