3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
BadBobbySaga_DarkPath-0.15.472-win_compressed loads fine. Yes, the cruncher app was left in, but that doesn't affect anything. Just tested it and works here. I also downloaded it when it came out, so 12/8.
it just crashed out for me. i also enable console and dev mode. maybe thats got something to do with it but everyone should be aware compressed games are not guaranteed to work on every system anyway.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it just crashed out for me. i also enable console and dev mode. maybe thats got something to do with it but everyone should be aware compressed games are not guaranteed to work on every system anyway.
Re-extract and don't enable console and dev mode, that's more than likely your issue. A lot of games will throw errors or crash with those enabled. I'd try that.

Use this if you want to cheat

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
never had any issues over hundreds of games in over 3 years except for one what deliberately switched all character sprites to a black afro beefcake character when you enabled these.

I know with some Multi-Mods, WT's, etc, if you enable those it crashes and throws errors. So, while you've not had issues in the past, doesn't mean it's not the root cause here.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I know with some Multi-Mods, WT's, etc, if you enable those it crashes and throws errors. So, while you've not had issues in the past, doesn't mean it's not the root cause here.
It isnt because it happens without any changegs in the un-crunched version as well and the log doesnt even show any error cause

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You all need to read further back and use the search just reading the last page of post cuts like a dull knife through a tomato (45% of the 60% who do read and use the search ignore and the rest of you are Forty Six & 2 picking scabs).

I explained how to give the slutty dress twice now, you need an older version of the game anything up to and before v15.42 should work, I personally tested 15.32 - 42 releases.

I have given a mini walk through on the new content from 15.44 - 46.

I have no way of posting the older version of the game due to it being 3.7+ gb in size.

Reactions: Provo1980

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Thanks Jan, I was wondering where the initial pictures come from since I wasn't able to get them in latest version. I see on the initial thread a photo when he works as security and drags here in side room, and in the game still not implemented. Dunno why the creator is using pictures that aren't in his game? Just silly.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I love this game but it's complicated reach results
It is not a game yet. The gameplay isn't there yet. I believe fappers don't enjoy having to repeat stuff hoping that they might find a trigger at some point. The dev will get on that eventually and pull everything together.
In the meantime I suggest you do what I do, wait for a hero's full save and then check the gallery ingame :)

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I really like the game, all the scenes, animations and moans are very nice. Looking forward for new version. Hope that there will be less grinding tasks, also more clear progress path (y)

kalpvic

Jan 1, 2018
The game has missing images for "helping Lucy study".
Where can i find the game link with complete images ????
please help

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
It's a bug or unfinished the mom story after set up Victoria and boss?? I mean in what to do it say to go in mom office and see what happen but to complete cocktail event first but that ended before u set up Victoria

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes