3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Could be a Christmas surprise or a happy new year!
Who knows wink, wink, nudge, nudge.... :oops:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It's a bug or unfinished the mom story after set up Victoria and boss?? I mean in what to do it say to go in mom office and see what happen but to complete cocktail event first but that ended before u set up Victoria
try giving her different combos to trigger the last scenes you missed, for me it was go ham with pouring alcohol x3 option that was missing

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Mini walkthrough for Anna; Sunbathing in backyard and Office (Girls) Events.

Anna; Sunbathing events in backyard must be completed before gaining access to Anna; Office events.
Save often if things below are unclear to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then do the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Above is not perfect but it gives the rough idea and run down of when and how to do it.
When in doubt save often.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
okay I have several questions, to begin with I can't give her the red dress in this version, right? In any case, I got to the part where Lucy gets mad at me and I can't talk about anything with her at all, I don't know how to continue with her way, I only got to the art that tells me I have to get those exam files, but it won't let me get them, for Jenny the same thing, I already talked to the owner of the bar and she doesn't tell me anything else to do, with liza more of the same I got the phone but I can't do anything now what do I do now? I finished the office thing, I don't know if the current situation changes anything, I chose the second one at that time

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
okay I have several questions, to begin with I can't give her the red dress in this version, right? In any case, I got to the part where Lucy gets mad at me and I can't talk about anything with her at all, I don't know how to continue with her way, I only got to the art that tells me I have to get those exam files, but it won't let me get them, for Jenny the same thing, I already talked to the owner of the bar and she doesn't tell me anything else to do, with liza more of the same I got the phone but I can't do anything now what do I do now? I finished the office thing, I don't know if the current situation changes anything, I chose the second one at that time
Search this thread for answer. I don’t remember but you can definitely give her the red dress.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Where should i get to put something on the office girls coffee? It's a sleeping pill or something? I can't trigger any new dialogue i'd tried to buy alcohol but it doesn't seems work

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Where should i get to put something on the office girls coffee? It's a sleeping pill or something? I can't trigger any new dialogue i'd tried to buy alcohol but it doesn't seems work
u need to go in office a hack the manager pc , later on your pc u can buy drug for coffe, if i not remember wrong

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Do you not see the mini walkthrough in bold yellow font?
That says

Mini walkthrough for Anna; Sunbathing in backyard and Office (Girls) Events.

Reactions: tonyzz

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I can't wait for the next update it seems ms.anna is cracking her armor for bobby after tha office event, i hope the next update have an actual consent sex between bobby and ms.anna

Reactions: tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes