3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
i think i have a problem i receive a new "mystery box" each night and i cant trigger any event with it
You have to give it to jenny in her room but thats it for the update
It will come every morning dont ask why just ignore it

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I love the doors night update... Mr. Fun I do apprecate when dev takes imput from (his, him, her, she, he, it) fan base.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
How do i get ann shower scene?
if you mean the event from my spoiler, sorry i made a mistake it's not in the shower but in anne's room returning from the shower.
you have to follow jenny path. when he asks to steal the spare keys.

sorry again

Reactions: Don202

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
So for the mom, it is saying i need to finish the cocktail quest but it doesn't seem like there is anything left to do with it

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
How to increase Jenny's affection? Please help. There are no clues for Jenny in the phone. Please help. Do anyone have any walkthrough or save. I am not able to give Lucy slutty outfits too.Please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Ya it a bug.

Download this and overwrite the scripts.rpa in the game folder. It should say 0.15.471 if it worked.

Mega

zip
Can you please help? How to give Lucy her slutty outfit? It says I have to give it to her on Monday and Wednesday evening but there is no option to give her in sitting area. Also what to do to gain affection for Jenny's Yoga events and what to do for Jenny's lock door in morning?

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes