3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

smn743

Sep 20, 2020
Não sou ninguém para falar mas esperaram meses e agora não podem esperar 3 dias?

# I understand the frustration ( finally out but no link ). I'm not the one to talk but can you wait a bit longer? Patrons are supposed to have an edge over others. It's his decision and as long as he keeps it (2/3 days), it should be respected (imo).
Yeah

Feb 1, 2020
We are this far in and he already wants to completely change the cast :FacePalm: If you want a different cast, then just make a different game. The only fans supporting your game are BBS fans, we didn't come here for a different game with different characters. Wasting time on stupid stuff, when this is suppose to be a better version of the original. You don't make a Star Wars film, and then halfway through change the characters to Lord of the Rings, but keep the first half there. foolish.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
We are this far in and he already wants to completely change the cast :FacePalm: If you want a different cast, then just make a different game. The only fans supporting your game are BBS fans, we didn't come here for a different game with different characters. Wasting time on stupid stuff, when this is suppose to be a better version of the original. You don't make a Star Wars film, and then halfway through change the characters to Lord of the Rings, but keep the first half there. foolish.
Isso são as nossas espectativas, não as dele...

# That's our expectations you're talking about, not his. Taking the cue, sometimes in movies the creator doesn't feel confortable just copying someone else's idea/concept (from books, games or classics). He probably wants his project to stand on his own, as "original" as possible (SP's BBS2 springs to mind...).

I agree with you, we want a BBS game (as close as possible to the original). No argument there. I complain about his changes all the time. I get it.

But if you were to start a new BBS how would you do it, honestly...? I won't lose a single minute going through RAInces material. I'd start anew so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Makwaya
Feb 1, 2020
Isso são as nossas espectativas, não as dele...

# That's our expectations you're talking about, not his. Taking the cue, sometimes in movies the creator doesn't feel confortable just copying someone else's idea/concept (from books, games or classics). He probably wants his project to stand on his own, as "original" as possible (SP's BBS2 springs to mind...).

I agree with you, we want a BBS game (as close as possible to the original). No argument there. I complain about his changes all the time. I get it.

But if you started a new BBS how would you do it, honestly...? I won't lose a single minute going through RAInces material. I'd make a fresh start so...
I wouldn't change the cast that's for sure. If you wouldn't use the same characters, why call it a BBS? As far as setting I don't care.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I wouldn't change the cast that's for sure. If you wouldn't use the same characters, why call it a BBS? As far as setting I don't care.
Ziptiefun explained it a long time ago.
if you use the same pictures and characters of raince it's a mod ,
in fact his project started as a mod then he decided to make it a game in itself and that's why he has to redo all the images.
with lucy the problem arose that many did not appreciate the new images and the end of the story agreed on a pull.
in which 1 will win hands down.

Feb 1, 2020
Ziptiefun explained it a long time ago.
if you use the same pictures and characters of raince it's a mod ,
in fact his project started as a mod then he decided to make it a game in itself and that's why he has to redo all the images.
with lucy the problem arose that many did not appreciate the new images and the end of the story agreed on a pull.
in which 1 will win hands down.
redo the images is one thing, changing the characters involved defeats the purpose. you guys don't seem to get it. i'm out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Makwaya

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No, it's a pirate site. But, many said before, the game is bugged. So he split it into 2 parts.
However, if there is not 2nd part out by the end of month, we know why...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes