3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
for the crismats event is stop for all mess whit lucy nipple him say
later make a poll to see what him have to do .
anyway for me only ann and liza make it worth .
him fix the first photoshot whit lucy .next part need to fix lucy figth in mom room.
Ele deixou a treta do natal? Por amor da santa...

# He left the xmas bs in the game? Damned...

I'm glad he's trying to get the best out of Lucy but I really don't think the model needs that much tweaking. As for the animations... ( I know it's hard to get it decent in daz/blender )

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A pergunta dele não foi respondida.

# His question was very clear: is there a good cheat mod for this? And your answer is: yes. Care to share the link then (I'd like that one too)? Otherwise is just trolling.
Sure, no problem, buyer beware though, you can mess up many values with this if you aren't careful
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

It should be noted the with this game many of the values aren't obvious, for example simply changing your hacking skill number won't suddenly jump you to where you can hack everything, that uses story triggers not integers. the game needs you to take three lessons.

Reactions: edgaia

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Troll?? you explicitly asked for a yes/no answer
Troll?? you explicitly asked for a yes/no answer
Reading isn’t a strong point is it ? NO TIME FOR CHILDREN !
A pergunta dele não foi respondida.

# His question was very clear: is there a good cheat mod for this? And your answer is: yes. Care to share the link then (I'd like that one too)? Otherwise is just trolling.
Bingo ! Sad that has to be explained

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sure, no problem, buyer beware though, you can mess up many values with this if you aren't careful
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

It should be noted the with this game many of the values aren't obvious, for example simply changing your hacking skill number won't suddenly jump you to where you can hack everything, that uses story triggers not integers. the game needs you to take three lessons.
O mod que eu lhe dei não é muito diferente mas pode ser que dê. (y)

# Some time ago I've given him something close to that. But that may suit him better. thx (y)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Gonna reserve judgement until the second part drops but on its own it was not worth the wait. A lot of potential on the Liza storyline, Anna’s story is weak and only adds in new and frankly uninteresting characters. Much improved renders and animations which is really nice! But if we don’t get the second part of this update in 2 days then we have been hoodwinked.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Gonna reserve judgement until the second part drops but on its own it was not worth the wait. A lot of potential on the Liza storyline, Anna’s story is weak and only adds in new and frankly uninteresting characters. Much improved renders and animations which is really nice! But if we don’t get the second part of this update in 2 days then we have been hoodwinked.
Only the characters are cool, the rest is stretching empty promises and disappointment , when the money agrees, why do anything better wait and do nothing :ROFLMAO:

nic nie robię.gif

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
100% Agree!

• Haha
Reactions: onitosan

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
100% Agree!
It would be nice to be optimistic . But how much credit can you give someone? For as little as it gives ? Almost nothing in return for so many months !

And I like the idea this game but :ROFLMAO:
explain.gif

Oh yes slow internet , or wrong version , hmm how else to cheat them hahahahha
morons hehe |:) I'll take two photos and they'll sit and jerk off hahaha money com :ROFLMAO:

talk.gif

this is what it looks like :ROFLMAO:

money-money-rain.gif

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Srysly no one is gonna post it here?
Não sou ninguém para falar mas esperaram meses e agora não podem esperar 3 dias?

# I understand the frustration ( finally out but no link ). I'm not the one to talk but can you wait a bit longer? Patrons are supposed to have an edge over others. It's his decision and as long as he keeps it (2/3 days), it should be respected (imo).

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes