3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Cada vez me convenço mais que ele é o RAInces....

# I can't shake this feeling he's RAInces using this new persona (zip) for his payback.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
zip started replying has posts in patreon ,
the last 1 hour ago ....
''I am so close you can taste her... Just packing the game for uploading and will be up in the next 2 hours.''
WZ6D.gif

Reactions: lxyzn

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Not hating on OGRey's work but i think zip is better than him since Ogrey work is already one year since he share his work on april 2022 on Rainces discord server and we still didn't have any taste of his game only just renders showing his work and not gameplay but he always re do it aside from zip that gives us something even though he delays, and another problem is that he opens his subscriber star even though he said that he will open it once it release and its really getting fishy of it but i still wish the best of it and hoping he release it this year, since zip already gives us some contents instead of showing some pictures and re doing it multiple times, just saying though wish of him the best.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Doesn't the game development process kinda go like this;
Idea -> content (making images, writing script) -> code (integration of content into one coalesced product that has a plot of some sort) -> test code (error and runtime environment stability proofing making it functional) -> repacking (garbage collection) -> distribution, reintegration -> patching, dlc's implantation, error correction -> test code (error and runtime environment stability proofing) -> distribution, reintegration

Somewhere along the way, I think ZTF got lost by the free money he was earning just sitting on his caboose. Until that dried up.
Now he needs to make and extorted effort to regain his base back (aka = $)... huzzah, magically we have an update as soon as the sub count went down.
Is there a correlation, idk.

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
sorry I didn't post the link
I am convinced that it is right for ziptiefun's project that he should do it.
2 days are not months ^^
and meanwhile fixes some bugs.

p.s. I meant that ogrey's work is excellent but for my taste
when I think of the characters in the saga I don't identify with them.
that's not to say i hope you complete the version of him i'll gladly try it.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
sorry I didn't post the link
I am convinced that it is right for ziptiefun's project that he should do it.
2 days are not months ^^
and meanwhile fixes some bugs.

p.s. I meant that ogrey's work is excellent but for my taste
when I think of the characters in the saga I don't identify with them.
that's not to say i hope you complete the version of him i'll gladly try it.
Is there even any new content? Or is it only a 5 -10 minute update?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes