3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
"Progress update" on an upload that supposedly started 20 days ago. I am looking forward to the excuse. Betting he will say he accidentally deleted or corrupted data or something.
Come on, prophet, let's see if it's true or not this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Temos que esperar para ver...

# Gotta wait and see...
It reminds me of "tuning" a good car .. The more it is tuned, the less remains of the original! Yes, the features of the original are visible, but this is no longer her! This is something else ... And the farther, the more ghostly outlines ...OK, wait and see....

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
this is render Ogrey
and this is a real lisa ...
blackmail photo session liza normal 27.png
by zip .

and anyway ogrey ogrey ogrey i m wrong or him start a discord and a project 1 year ago ...
where is a first realese ???? only renders ....1 years?
please stop being a coyote and get some meat and bring it to us.
zip is accused of promising lies and you come here to sell smoke.
Open your own thread instead of messing with other people's threads.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It reminds me of "tuning" a good car .. The more it is tuned, the less remains of the original! Yes, the features of the original are visible, but this is no longer her! This is something else ... And the farther, the more ghostly outlines ...OK, wait and see....
Sim isso acontece muito...

# Yeah I get that. It can turn out that way. Let's hope not. All we can say is that it looks really good so let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Tikky

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
and this is a real lisa ...
View attachment 2561332
by zip .

and anyway ogrey ogrey ogrey i m wrong or him start a discord and a project 1 year ago ...
where is a first realese ???? only renders ....1 years?
please stop being a coyote and get some meat and bring it to us.
zip is accused of promising lies and you come here to sell smoke.
Open your own thread instead of messing with other people's threads.
Não vejo como competição mas como incentivo. Quanto mais melhor...

# I don't think Ogrey intends to be a contender just as SummmerP didn't either - they go their own way (different stories) and honestly, the more the merrier... They love BBS and they have the skills so why not... Ogrey shows great artwork, I've great expectations about this one but as for the game we've still yet to see. It's great news though, believe me.

There's nothing wrong in showing bits of his work here. Probably it'll take a couple of months to release something but he hasn't asked or promised anything (that I know of). Just showing his progress. Most devs did the same in RAInces' thread before creating one of their own.

I really love Zip's work but let's face it we're walking on shaky ground here...

Reactions: tonyzz and Qalx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
tonyzz, for the sake of justice, I note that this is not OGRey posting his renders here, but his fans. I think after OGRey launches its project, a separate branch will be created.
Não tenho bem a certeza disso... Tens a certeza que não é ele...? :ROFLMAO:

# Are you really sure it's not him? I wouldn't bet on it. Not saying it's him but we never know. And there's nothing wrong with that. They all do this. And as you said, once the project takes off they create their own channels (threads, monetization,...)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Are you really sure it's not him? I wouldn't bet on it. Not saying it's him but we never know. And there's nothing wrong with that. They all do this. And as you said, once the project takes off they create their own channels (threads, monetization,...)
edgaia, we have known OGRey since 2018, so I know him well. He started working on his project three years ago, and sent me his works with a request not to show them to anyone, so it’s not in his nature to create a new account, especially since he has his own on this forum. In addition, he has a serious business, and now there is little time for his project, not to mention the hidden presence on our forum.

klou

Jan 25, 2023
Cleaning up the mess....
Hey Folks,

Sorry for the long delay. In my rush to release the next update I screw up some of the code, I must be getting old and senile... I blame all the drugs I did during the 90's... But the good news is I mostly finished and while I was fixing the code I improved and add some extra scenes etc.

There is a lot of renders and scenes with Liza which I happy about. I will be dropping the update in two part 0.15.48 and 0.15.485 the main reason if people have issues with the first one is will be to fix and then I drop the next one 2 days later.

I will give another update tomorrow once I figure out what I will be adding in the second update.

Anyhoo thanks for your support.

Zip
Cleaning up the mess....
Hey Folks,

Sorry for the long delay. In my rush to release the next update I screw up some of the code, I must be getting old and senile... I blame all the drugs I did during the 90's... But the good news is I mostly finished and while I was fixing the code I improved and add some extra scenes etc.

There is a lot of renders and scenes with Liza which I happy about. I will be dropping the update in two part 0.15.48 and 0.15.485 the main reason if people have issues with the first one is will be to fix and then I drop the next one 2 days later.

I will give another update tomorrow once I figure out what I will be adding in the second update.

ZipCleaning up the mess....
Hey Folks,

Zip
see you nxt month,

Reactions: Jarul

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
tonyzz, for the sake of justice, I note that this is not OGRey posting his renders here, but his fans. I think after OGRey launches its project, a separate branch will be created.
I know he's a fan of ogrey, as it's known that I'm a fan of zip, there's nothing wrong with a bit of promotion as edgaia says but the post of 10 plus images that requires hours of scrolling it's not a bit.
in my opinion it's too much and it annoyed me that's why I replied.

I wish ogrey lots of luck and fun with his project, but here too, expressing my opinion, he'll go through the century with this step.
and when i look at his models i don't know why but i think they are wrong i don't like them.

Feb 1, 2020
I know he's a fan of ogrey, as it's known that I'm a fan of zip, there's nothing wrong with a bit of promotion as edgaia says but the post of 10 plus images that requires hours of scrolling it's not a bit.

I wish ogrey lots of luck and fun with his project, but here too, expressing my opinion, he'll go through the century with this step.
and when i look at his models i don't know why but i think they are wrong i don't like them.
They may look different if he upgraded the genesis 3 model to a later version. And he made minor tweaks, to me they look alright. Not major changed to the characters.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

because you are attracted by the ”reality” of the blackened nipples more...

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
I messaged him last night, he said he was busy at work and he had to fix a mess, he also said he will give a progress update today, so let's all chill I know this isn't what y'all want to hear but shit happens
He was uploading the game and He said internet was slow
I don't see any relation with work all you have to do is press the upload button
now in new post he said he messed up some code and now he will post this update in two parts. If he was uploading the game how tf he messed up the code did uploading sites sent him message "Hey dude u messed up some code in your game Please check it and reupload the game"
Now he gave us update when month is ending ? and we have to subscribe again to get this update? Because i don't see any problem writing two lines that he wrote today that he messed up some code.
If I was on his place even if there is lot of work for me in office. I will give update to my subscribers update that I messed up something and I need to rework again all it takes is 1 min not just vanish and come back after 15 days so that you dont lose your subscribers.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, we have known OGRey since 2018, so I know him well. He started working on his project three years ago, and sent me his works with a request not to show them to anyone, so it’s not in his nature to create a new account, especially since he has his own on this forum. In addition, he has a serious business, and now there is little time for his project, not to mention the hidden presence on our forum.
Conhece-lo melhor que eu...

# My mistake then. ( I truly believe it's most likely to be as you say but in the end we never know - guerilla marketing - so I do understand Tonyzz reaction... ) Even if he did there was nothing wrong there and I'm just hoping for the best. It's looking really good.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Primeiro estranha-se, depois entranha-se...

We're all fans of Zip ( we're here so... ). Somehow you don't like the idea of someone trying to fill his shoes, although you'll welcome a successful new project. We've got so fond of Zip's work that any change would ruin it for you.

But keep in mind that Zip also kinda stepped away from the original (game over events, storyline changes) not to mention his latest characters brush ups (Lucy), much for my dislike.

Maybe the feeling won't be right, maybe the game will be too short, maybe it'll simply not be fun at all. But we gotta wait and see. All we got for now is great renders. But you're already picky about them - you have high standards, my good friend, I'll give you that (respect).

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis and tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes