3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I wish Dev continue this game because this remake version is the best of bad bobby saga games
Não está nem estará abandonado... É guito certo em caixa.

# It's not abandoned for now. Not even on hold (I hope). Dev still communicates (badly). It's a solid brand and a terrific cash cow. He'll eventually release something but don't hold your breath.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The last time he communicated to his supporters were April 1st so it's almost 3 weeks ago.
He has used 3 weeks to upload the new version, his internet must be REALLY slow.
Sadly Zip is just lies upon lies.
Mesmo assim...

# Still, 3 weeks doesn't make it abandoned... It'll come out, eventually :ROFLMAO:

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
I think the only way to find peace for first is to bring the update without asking. The people can See he had work. The game is so Popular that the most people will stay.
But then zip needs to be a Real sorry about the worst communication. Or a explain for all. We all have times in life that fuck us totally up.

But if not the next week then close this thread and give them peace too‍♂

Reactions: TommyTuba

Cedricgrande

Jan 30, 2023
I think the only way to find peace for first is to bring the update without asking. The people can See he had work. The game is so Popular that the most people will stay.
But then zip needs to be a Real sorry about the worst communication. Or a explain for all. We all have times in life that fuck us totally up.

But if not the next week then close this thread and give them peace too‍♂
Kim Jong Un agrees.

Reactions: Acoolg77

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I swear every time I go and look at a thread for a game I'm interested in I can't help but be absolutely embarrassed to be associated with some of the people here. Zip must have the patience of a saint to put up with all of this disrespect being thrown at him. Not even just Zip specifically, but in almost every thread there are at least a few people being belligerent assholes as if they think the dev they're complaining about to will go "Oh yeah fair enough, I'll just quit the job that's been supporting me financially and ignore my family and friends so that I can start working 14 hours a day on a game that gets me $600 a month. Sorry to inconvenience you lot."

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
I swear every time I go and look at a thread for a game I'm interested in I can't help but be absolutely embarrassed to be associated with some of the people here. Zip must have the patience of a saint to put up with all of this disrespect being thrown at him. Not even just Zip specifically, but in almost every thread there are at least a few people being belligerent assholes as if they think the dev they're complaining about to will go "Oh yeah fair enough, I'll just quit the job that's been supporting me financially and ignore my family and friends so that I can start working 14 hours a day on a game that gets me $600 a month. Sorry to inconvenience you lot."
It sounds like you are relatively new to the game. I encourage you to go read my most recent review. The tease about the next update includes multiple forecast dates going back to December, with still no update in sight. Zip paused patron billing in January because maybe he has a conscience. But then turned billing back on in March, yet still no update. While we are still waiting for the Christmas update in April.

If a dev is open that the next update is months away then that is fine by me. They usually do large updates, and people are willing to wait it out. But that's not the case here. Zip's form of progress has been through small updates which you expect to be consistent. He has given multiple "I'll post the update on X date" with that date coming and going, and a new excuse each time for why he can't upload. Which keeps people subscribed thinking that the update is coming and progress is being made, when all evidence is to the contrary. The latest excuse stretches the imagination.

I was forgiving of Zip too. Then he turned patron billing back on while providing a dumbass excuse for not delivering, and went radio silent for approaching on a month. This caused all sympathy to evaporate.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
It sounds like you are relatively new to the game. I encourage you to go read my most recent review. The tease about the next update includes multiple forecast dates going back to December, with still no update in sight. Zip paused patron billing in January because maybe he has a conscience. But then turned billing back on in March, yet still no update. While we are still waiting for the Christmas update in April.

If a dev is open that the next update is months away then that is fine by me. They usually do large updates, and people are willing to wait it out. But that's not the case here. Zip's form of progress has been through small updates which you expect to be consistent. He has given multiple "I'll post the update on X date" with that date coming and going, and a new excuse each time for why he can't upload. Which keeps people subscribed thinking that the update is coming and progress is being made, when all evidence is to the contrary. The latest excuse stretches the imagination.

I was forgiving of Zip too. Then he turned patron billing back on while providing a dumbass excuse for not delivering, and went radio silent for approaching on a month. This caused all sympathy to evaporate.
That's all well and good, but that's still not a very good reason for some of the people I see in this thread to say the things they are saying. "Humility and Grace" as they say.

If someone does something that I do not agree with, such as deliberately leading people on with the intent to milk them every month, then my only response is to stop doing business with them. I don't play their game, I don't communicate with them, and I don't partake in any discussions about them. They lose the privilege to be something I think or care about when they do something I disagree with or don't support.

When you treat someone like a jackass, you become a jackass. We're all adults here(hopefully), I'd like it if we all acted like it sometimes.
EDIT: also, I played Zips very first release of BBS. Not to sound like a dick, but I don't tend to notice or care about the periods between releases because work keeps me busy and I don't exactly hammer the refresh button, waiting for the next release.

• Haha
Reactions: migsszx and Makwaya

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The last time he communicated to his supporters were April 1st so it's almost 3 weeks ago.
He has used 3 weeks to upload the new version, his internet must be REALLY slow.
Sadly Zip is just lies upon lies.
You really not caught the concept! HE COMMUNICATED TO HIS SUPPORTERS IN APRIL 1ST! If you really don't know, search what ”APRIL 1ST” means.

Reactions: Mammolo

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You really not caught the concept! HE COMMUNICATED TO HIS SUPPORTERS IN APRIL 1ST! If you really don't know, search what ”APRIL 1ST” means.
Podiamos estar nisto o ano todo...

# We could do this all year... "entitled" vs "bah people" (sheep). It's rather pointless. Positions are quite clear: on one side people don't take lies and deceit well (and are vocal about it), on the other they're gonna patiently and quietly wait no matter what (go figure...). Let's hope it's not RAInces all over again... In the meantime each side has fun its own way... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
We could do this all year... "entitled" vs "bah people" (sheep). It's rather pointless. Positions are quite clear:
Then move the fck on.
You all are just trolling at this point. Seriously. We get it. You are super duper angry the jackoff game you get for free hasn't updated.
We get it.
Go play something else you get for free and leave this thread to those of us who want to talk about the game or need help.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Then move the fck on.
You all are just trolling at this point. Seriously. We get it. You are super duper angry the jackoff game you get for free hasn't updated.
We get it.
Go play something else you get for free and leave this thread to those of us who want to talk about the game or need help.
Ninguém se sente bloqueado...

# Nobody's stranded. I agree it's pointless to keep repeating the same arguments but they keep standing, like it or not.

Leave this thread to you? The sheep? When have you ever talked about the game? You just show up to vent off your indignation, as anyone else (hypocrite). And there's not much to talk about when there are no news. If it weren't for us this thread would be dead at page 15.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes