3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It sounds like you are relatively new to the game. I encourage you to go read my most recent review. The tease about the next update includes multiple forecast dates going back to December, with still no update in sight. Zip paused patron billing in January because maybe he has a conscience. But then turned billing back on in March, yet still no update. While we are still waiting for the Christmas update in April.

If a dev is open that the next update is months away then that is fine by me. They usually do large updates, and people are willing to wait it out. But that's not the case here. Zip's form of progress has been through small updates which you expect to be consistent. He has given multiple "I'll post the update on X date" with that date coming and going, and a new excuse each time for why he can't upload. Which keeps people subscribed thinking that the update is coming and progress is being made, when all evidence is to the contrary. The latest excuse stretches the imagination.

I was forgiving of Zip too. Then he turned patron billing back on while providing a dumbass excuse for not delivering, and went radio silent for approaching on a month. This caused all sympathy to evaporate.
Couldn't agree more.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Whenever the good games is come out and after get many fans then Dev start milking and abandon it I am really sad about there are many good games without complete I like Bad MC with family incest games but they are all gone including Demon Boy and Big Brother

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
this is render Ogrey
Why do I get a feeling that when this guy's version finally comes out it will be not only shockingly short, but it will contain only renders that he has shared on his discord. Everyone will complain and leave a negative review and he will abandon the project.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Makwaya

drres

Dec 6, 2022
Why do I get a feeling that when this guy's version finally comes out it will be not only shockingly short, but it will contain only renders that he has shared on his discord. Everyone will complain and leave a negative review and he will abandon the project.
you are completely wrong
He has himself said that he has a very wonderful sotry planned out and that its gonna be amazing
And he did say that the stroy is gonna differ from the og BBS
U can find more on his discord

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
you are completely wrong
He has himself said that he has a very wonderful sotry planned out and that its gonna be amazing
And he did say that the stroy is gonna differ from the og BBS
U can find more on his discord
Didn't every other person who remade BBS say their version was going to be amazing as well? There is 90% chance that his version will get abandoned month after release

Reactions: Makwaya

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
No, for me, Lucy is not at all like herself .... Probably, it will be a different story (game), with similar characters, vaguely reminiscent of those we liked so much ... Farewell, one of the most striking manifestations of the BBC ... , Without a doubt, the quality is excellent!
Lucy1_Lusy2.png

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
I messaged him last night, he said he was busy at work and he had to fix a mess, he also said he will give a progress update today, so let's all chill I know this isn't what y'all want to hear but shit happens
"Progress update" on an upload that supposedly started 20 days ago. I am looking forward to the excuse. Betting he will say he accidentally deleted or corrupted data or something.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Нет, для меня Люся совсем на себя не похожа.... Наверное, это будет другая история (игра), с похожими персонажами, отдаленно напоминающими тех, кто нам так понравился... Прощай, одна из самых ярких проявлений BBC... , Без сомнений, качество отличное!

No, for me, Lucy is not at all like herself .... Probably, it will be a different story (game), with similar characters, vaguely reminiscent of those we liked so much ... Farewell, one of the most striking manifestations of the BBC ... , Without a doubt, the quality is excellent!

View attachment 2561181
Temos que esperar para ver...

# Gotta wait and see...

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
"Progress update" on an upload that supposedly started 20 days ago. I am looking forward to the excuse. Betting he will say he accidentally deleted or corrupted data or something.
OK,He did say these words.You are a master of prophecy.

Reactions: Makwaya

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Cleaning up the mess....
Hey Folks,

Sorry for the long delay. In my rush to release the next update I screw up some of the code, I must be getting old and senile... I blame all the drugs I did during the 90's... But the good news is I mostly finished and while I was fixing the code I improved and add some extra scenes etc.

There is a lot of renders and scenes with Liza which I happy about. I will be dropping the update in two part 0.15.48 and 0.15.485 the main reason if people have issues with the first one is will be to fix and then I drop the next one 2 days later.

I will give another update tomorrow once I figure out what I will be adding in the second update.

Anyhoo thanks for your support.

Zip
Cleaning up the mess....
Hey Folks,

Sorry for the long delay. In my rush to release the next update I screw up some of the code, I must be getting old and senile... I blame all the drugs I did during the 90's... But the good news is I mostly finished and while I was fixing the code I improved and add some extra scenes etc.

There is a lot of renders and scenes with Liza which I happy about. I will be dropping the update in two part 0.15.48 and 0.15.485 the main reason if people have issues with the first one is will be to fix and then I drop the next one 2 days later.

I will give another update tomorrow once I figure out what I will be adding in the second update.

ZipCleaning up the mess....
Hey Folks,

Zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes