3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
zip tie fun is it true that you gave up making the game bad bad saga if not then show those doubters that they were wrong
The key is to update a few hundred dollars, and it will be several hundred dollars if you don't update it, so why update it?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The key is to update a few hundred dollars, and it will be several hundred dollars if you don't update it, so why update it?
probably if he has a job now (if we're to believe him...) he's less motivated to work harder for a game, which has now become more of a secondary source for him, candy money... anyway, everything he said should be taken with a large dose of distrust, because he proved that it can be quite far from the truth

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You don't like being called "Kiddo"? I was being generous BTW, children at least have the capacity to learn & grow. The alternative explanations aren't so favorable.
But there is no point continuing this, all the arguments have been made AFAIK. Go back to your "grownup" insults if you wish. :ROFLMAO:
É dificil não querer insultar-te

# You make it really hard not to insult your (lack of) reasoning. For some reason (nonsense arguments) you're prone to this kind of bashing...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

# You make it really hard not to insult your (lack of) reasoning. For some reason (nonsense arguments) you're prone to this kind of bashing...
Lack of reasoning? My point is simple, ZipTie isn't a slave (he owes nothing), Qalx even agreed and his response was to try and insult me by calling me a slave, instead of trying to present an argument explaining why he felt so entitled. Since he failed to demonstrate a legitimate reason for that entitlement I offered the most likely scenario (the most generous one too). He followed this with two, "I'm not a [blank], you're a [blank]" posts that failed to demonstrate any reason (more evidence of his maturity).

Feel free to point out the flaw in my reasoning since you seem to share his belief that you are owed something (despite offering a mostly reasonable post earlier).
I'm still not sure what you are, are you a troll? you had the opportunity to answer my question (it was a simple question, asking clarity on the one line of your post I saw no logic in "what crap has he thrown at you"), but you chose to duck it by simply claiming I missed the point... if I truly missed the point then why didn't you give me the clarity I requested?

Your point seems simple too, you feel insulted, because you feel like you haven't been treated the way you are ENTITLED too... you feel deceived because ZipTie failed to deliver when he said he would, He OWES you better.

PS I'm not defending ZipTie, I honestly don't know what is going on with him, I'm just trying to cut through the bullshit, if this thread is dead then let it die.

• Haha
Reactions: Makwaya

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Lack of reasoning? My point is simple, ZipTie isn't a slave (he owes nothing), Qalx even agreed and his response was to try and insult me by calling me a slave, instead of trying to present an argument explaining why he felt so entitled. Since he failed to demonstrate a legitimate reason for that entitlement I offered the most likely scenario (the most generous one too). He followed this with two, "I'm not a [blank], you're a [blank]" posts that failed to demonstrate any reason (more evidence of his maturity).

Feel free to point out the flaw in my reasoning since you seem to share his belief that you are owed something (despite offering a mostly reasonable post earlier).
I'm still not sure what you are, are you a troll? you had the opportunity to answer my question (it was a simple question, asking clarity on the one line of your post I saw no logic in "what crap has he thrown at you"), but you chose to duck it by simply claiming I missed the point... if I truly missed the point then why didn't you give me the clarity I requested?

Your point seems simple too, you feel insulted, because you feel like you haven't been treated the way you are ENTITLED too... you feel deceived because ZipTie failed to deliver when he said he would, He OWES you better.

PS I'm not defending ZipTie, I honestly don't know what is going on with him, I'm just trying to cut through the bullshit, if this thread is dead then let it die.
People feel insulted and deceived for sure. Maybe OGRey will do better.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Todos queremos o melhor mas a realidade é o que é

# Bottom line, we all hope for the best. Then reality sets in but you still refuse to face it, for some reason...

(clarity requested: his lies and deceit are the crap. Still not seeing it? Gonna miss the point again with the freedom nonsense? Still not clear enough? Having fun playing a fool? Be my guest)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022

Todos queremos o melhor mas a realidade é o que é

# Bottom line, we all hope for the best. Then reality sets in but you still refuse to face it, for some reason...

(clarity requested: his lies and deceit are the crap. Still not seeing it? Gonna miss the point again with the freedom nonsense? Still not clear enough? Having fun playing a fool? Be my guest)
You raging angry little kids have spammed the ever living fck out of this thread.
Just leave already.
It's not only pathetic but you all need to just GTFO and leave this thread for those who want to talk about the actual game.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Is there an OGRey thread yet? I would prefer to follow that one. Might have more potential than this one which seems dead.
Was an invitation (for Discord) on this subject some days ago! (”I have seen some of OG Rey's previews pop up recently so for a limited time only his discord is open so jump in to get previews and keep updated on his game.
”)
Yes It would be but that is preferable to discus separate from this

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Current status stated as "Schrödinger's developmental hell".

-if its not here and its not there, well then it must be on the way.

Reactions: Qalx
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes