3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

The second big thing is the new fluid effect e.g (Man juice) The effects which I am using currently are not great but I found a much better and easy way to add these effects. So Lucy watching TV will be the first to get the new improvements :).

Anyhoo,

Zip
er3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Which ZipTie version should i be keeping an eye on, Beta or Test Release? Confused on which is which, why work on 2 (if he is) as Beta & Test release is the same thing

Reactions: Mammolo

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Which ZipTie version should i be keeping an eye on, Beta or Test Release? Confused on which is which, why work on 2 (if he is) as Beta & Test release is the same thing
Just download the homepage link, but I suggest you wait a few more days for another more complete update

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
When you say "Jenny is finishable" are you really talking about Liza? I don't think there's any way to progress with her. I'll also echo what others said about the update being broken, or perhaps stuff before it. I tried to start a new game and think I actually unlocked content I didn't see before, but other stuff seems stuck. I think the game depends heavily on stuff being done in a particular order, as others have also mentioned. For Lucy, I think you only get the option to fuck her tits for a while and then you can't go back to it. As it stands, in my replay I think I blocked myself from the drunk sex route although I had that on my first playthrough. The in-game walkthrough also seems very buggy this time, not really accurately showing what quests can be advanced or not. But at least we're seeing more updates.

Edit: Keep forgetting that I have to have Lucy change between dresses to get different outcomes. The game is still very confusing, but then again like everything else on this site its a beta, and we have to consider that the game it was based on was even more confusing.
i saw all those other post but they were about an old version so i was talking more from the current one to check the quests in the log don't say next update or anything so technically i should be able to do them but i can't
from what you are telling me the game is broken so this clears some stuff

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Hope this is a clear and concise explanation.

Test release Channel are the changes to the (XX).___ XX of the version number; much longer turn around between updates as they roll all the fixes and changes from beta __.(XXX) into it.

Beta release Channel are the changes to the __.(XXX) XXX of the version number; shorter turn around more changes between the releases, saves may not be transferable between certain versions.

Reactions: Qalx

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
This file Harmful and suspicious!!!
It's probably a false positive, but I can't say that for 100%. I didn't get any warning on this game on any of its updates when I downloaded and installed them. But false positives are common on these games. I think it lies with the underlying game writing software used. But I can't guarantee 100% its safe. There's been a ton of times on other games where I have gotten an AV warning, but multiple people on this site have said it's a false positive and they don't get any warnings. On the other hand, there's been a few times where one of the shadier download sites has swapped in their own version of the download that's outright malware, or their advertisements trick you into downloading something other than the game that has stuff in it that your AV software will definitely throw an alarm on. So proceed at your own risk.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes