3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Dude really:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never been able to get shoplifters in the office to disrobe. Picture shows it but all I get , “ Next update “. How is this done

The answer is in your question or in Ziptiefun simplified language after 5 years with a lot of delay.
And yet another smartass who can’t read. Let me type it slower for you !
P I C T U R E S H O W S B E I N G A B L E T O O. If you cant in this update then a picture shouldn’t be posted in it.
Now. Don’t reply to my messages if you wanna be a dick !

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
yeah Jenny is finishable. Do the quests you can and you should be able to unlock that.
I've fucked up and locked out of Lucy 2nd game over scene, since replay only leads to fucking her when she's drunk. No option to fuck her tits no more.
Any ideas?
When you say "Jenny is finishable" are you really talking about Liza? I don't think there's any way to progress with her. I'll also echo what others said about the update being broken, or perhaps stuff before it. I tried to start a new game and think I actually unlocked content I didn't see before, but other stuff seems stuck. I think the game depends heavily on stuff being done in a particular order, as others have also mentioned. For Lucy, I think you only get the option to fuck her tits for a while and then you can't go back to it. As it stands, in my replay I think I blocked myself from the drunk sex route although I had that on my first playthrough. The in-game walkthrough also seems very buggy this time, not really accurately showing what quests can be advanced or not. But at least we're seeing more updates.

Edit: Keep forgetting that I have to have Lucy change between dresses to get different outcomes. The game is still very confusing, but then again like everything else on this site its a beta, and we have to consider that the game it was based on was even more confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rabultfe

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is for Ogrey's game, I'd echo those that want a separate thread for that. I'm looking forward to the game but its getting real confusing in this thread, especially when there's an update about to drop for Zip's version and at this point we're just stealing his thunder with posting these here. If anything, they should go in the original BBS game versus this one since they're a branch/remake of that game, and not this one.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
If this is for Ogrey's game, I'd echo those that want a separate thread for that. I'm looking forward to the game but its getting real confusing in this thread, especially when there's an update about to drop for Zip's version and at this point we're just stealing his thunder with posting these here. If anything, they should go in the original BBS game versus this one since they're a branch/remake of that game, and not this one.
Creating confusion and unrealistic expectations ...
6e70ad8d7e0dd14e4e693ec16c2ccea3.jpg

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Save Full Gallery 0.15.484 (part 2) Beta

Well still college bugged

HF&GL +1
This gives me an error and reverts back to one of my own saves.
ImportError:No module named revertable
Also in this version when I go to settings some of the main menu choices stays on the screen, like save and load.

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone else stuck on Jenny and the pool? The icon shows up that there's something new but when I click of it, she's just laying on the floaty. 1682947503847.png

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
create a topic with ogrey, I'll throw renders there, I don't know how to create topics
I would like to see the previews too so I suggest you post it to:

https://f95zone.to/forums/artwork.112/

At the top of the page there's a " POST THREAD " button, click on it and enter a thread title like "OGRey Bad Brother Saga Preview Art"

Prefix: you can click on fanart, then you can post picture like you would as if you are reply to this thread.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Anyone else stuck on Jenny and the pool? The icon shows up that there's something new but when I click of it, she's just laying on the floaty. View attachment 2587105
This is Lucy, not Jenny, and these are some "bugs" from the first BBS where you could have many sequences like that, basically unfinished directions of the game, possibly leading to various future actions from there, but which never - have developed more. Zip only took over or made new ones. In the end, the game is not finished, which it seems many people don't understand!

HamSlapper

Jun 28, 2017
I had to reinstall the game recently and now every time I try to start it crashes at start every time. I'm not exactly sure what happened. I'm on Android, so my ability to fix anything potentially wrong with any files is extremely limited. Any suggestions?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The suggestion would be to clear, delete any persistent data from the older previous version; what and wherever that maybe in your particular version of android.
Then restart device then reinstall, run.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It seems that we still need to wait for a week or a month for a 2 minutes update haha
It depends on how things play out with Liza. It could be well worth the wait, even if it just gives us an optional game over scene. Or it could just be more blue balls like the original game gave us. I do want to see more action with the family members that doesn't result in a game over screen though. This would seem like a prime opportunity to have one, but then again I got burned thinking that way so many times on the original game.

Reactions: Makwaya and Santoly

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
anyhaoo Ziptiefun
continue to be present and active on patreon
tonight or tommorow him give us an uptade on how the work is progressing.
probably the third part will take a few more days (my personal opinion-although usually I always get them wrong)
I see it inspired as the period in which him begin to transform his work from mod to game (i not talk to him only read the answer him do too other patreon).
for other shoplifter lovers like me, nothing on the horizon :(

p.s. later 2 day out of patreon i back on subcribe .... i m a litle bicht????

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
This games fans base is more rabid than a hungry wolverine just after hibernation.

First they be like... We want update, We want update, grabbing Pitchforks forks and torches.

Update happens....

Then they be like, Well this update wasn't enough update. We want the Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, update "We want what we're (perceived to be) promised" update where the bells have bells and whistle's are whistle Dixie, fan base reaches for Pitchforks forks and torches, again.

As the mob grows with screaming discontent and the shouting moving ever closer towards the devs castle gates.

Meanwhile the dev is just fuck it, puts on noise canceling head phones, I am just going to quietly work on the update, it will happen when it happens...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes