3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
im telling you he didnt work on any updates till maybe last week and he did 3 or 4 days of work because that cant be the result of 5 month worth of work
I was thinking desame. And that all feeling like made really fast.
What happend ...happend. now He is back to do something. So we can only hope the work going back to normal.

But i stay cool.

So there are the Summer BB Saga will come.
Alexejs Remade then.
And if OGrey bring its project really it will be awesome. Because he will do a good Story.

So for bbs Fans are a good time.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
not saying anything bad about Ziptie i respect him for his work! Just speaking about the update itself:looks more like 2 weeks updates he made back in the day(1 or 2 scenes each update)
For example the Xmas event is...nothing... there is no event just 2 or 3 renders with christmas hat
But i dont mind it because any udates is appreciated!
Just i feel like the update wasnt really that big for a 5 month work(i repeat that i have nothing bad to say about zip himself just the update)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
is there a change log? I get the sense that it's not worth downloading 0.15.484 part 2
Well one of the changes is that Lucy's stress related to school has caused her to eat more. My guess is she's gained about 40 lbs. Poor girl.

Reactions: Qalx

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Well one of the changes is that Lucy's stress related to school has caused her to eat more. My guess is she's gained about 40 lbs. Poor girl.
and alcohol could make her fatter, as well as consumed more because of "stress"

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
not saying anything bad about Ziptie i respect him for his work! Just speaking about the update itself:looks more like 2 weeks updates he made back in the day(1 or 2 scenes each update)
For example the Xmas event is...nothing... there is no event just 2 or 3 renders with christmas hat
But i dont mind it because any udates is appreciated!
Just i feel like the update wasnt really that big for a 5 month work(i repeat that i have nothing bad to say about zip himself just the update)
At least the updates are staring to come out again. (Agree that the Christmas update wasn't worth including as there was nothing of interest there. Maybe Zip will add to it next Christmas.)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
and alcohol could make her fatter, as well as consumed more because of "stress"
Yes, very true. I can imagine a scene where Lucy tries to put on a dress to go out and it doesn't fit. Booby hears her crying about it and offers to "help" out. Hmm. Maybe Bobby can think of some interesting ways to help her lose weight. :unsure: Some light BDSM maybe? :sneaky::eek:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I know these 2 updates haven't been big but at least the game is moving somewhere. We are very close to breaking Liza and have a consensual sex scene.Hopefully soon 1 out of 4 will be down for Bobby and we focus on other 3 .

Reactions: TommyTuba

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You should wait for the part 4 as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We usually wait for a major update - early betas cause to many issues - most of the time.
That is why we are reluctant to update the OP with them - and just leave the links in the comments section.

Reactions: rKnight

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
We usually wait for a major update - early betas cause to many issues - most of the time.
That is why we are reluctant to update the OP with them - and just leave the links in the comments section.
Then you would be waiting forever :ROFLMAO:
It's clear the dev did nothing for months then came up with 2-3 days of work which he is struggling to get out since its full of bugs. The site really need to be hard on dev who go off for 5+ months then drop a ridiculously low count update to avoid the abandoned tag which would hurt their milking. A Warning and forced abandoned tag unless a real update is dropped would be a good start.

klou

Jan 25, 2023
Then you would be waiting forever :ROFLMAO:
It's clear the dev did nothing for months then came up with 2-3 days of work which he is struggling to get out since its full of bugs. The site really need to be hard on dev who go off for 5+ months then drop a ridiculously low count update to avoid the abandoned tag which would hurt their milking. A Warning and forced abandoned tag unless a real update is dropped would be a good start.
100% FACTS !!! :LOL: :LOL:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
So you saying there should be some sort of a requirement to post an update; I am for this.
Content size amount of (has to X larger than previous release) this would just lead to data packing the update.
Content expansion (story improvement, character growth, expanded events etc) this would just lead too minor details being changed possible flipping back and forth from one update to another.

I am not saying repeat offenders should get a free pass for this sort of behavior, what that punishment should be is an unknown.
I am saying it would require admin's to take a more proactive roll and I just don't see that happening.

If a dev pisses off fan base that could be a start.

If you get paid (in some manner) for a job and you do that job poorly there should be consequences, period.
The software industry as a whole has skated by on the mentality of "We can fix anything with a patch or an update later".
If a software project was thoroughly tested and rigorously Q.A'ed before being released you wouldn't need the double work to complete the project with patches and updates after release, in the first place.

Imagine if aircraft or tire manufacturing used the same methodology as how current software development is done.
Would you fly?
Would you drive?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes