3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Just to avoid a lot of missing scenes (with Jenny), I started a new game latest version (yes, I'm a patron).
And here is the first problem. When I choose the second option, "Fight back...", there are no images up to 144.
What's wrong?
Btw: there are still no action with the shoplifters :-(
The hint system needs really a total review.
for the event fight back ziptiefun already know the problem are olds renders from rainces,
next uptade him replace whit new renders whit lucy winner poll.

Hey Folks,
The next version (part 2) should be dropping tomorrow 27th April. ...”
I don't know but I have now 28th April a sensation of deja vu...
View attachment 2578931
the part 2 is out for patreon him uptade on time .
next is for monday or tuesday IF ALL GO Smooth ,

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
No Lucy viewing TV scene or new Liza scenes?
yes we have in this uptade but lucy are only 1 scene and liza 4 scene only 1 lewd and 3 small talk
need work to do (need for comlete the scene and atmosfer )but is 2 min of game time.

i m good whit a system of small realese in this way we have much partecipation from patreon .
only my opinion

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
yes we have in this uptade but lucy are only 1 scene and liza 4 scene only 1 lewd and 3 small talk
need work to do (need for comlete the scene and atmosfer )but is 2 min of game time.

i m good whit a system of small realese in this way we have much partecipation from patreon .
only my opinion
a long, long...long time ago he mentioned 0.15.50 which will come soon after 0.15.48 because it would have enough material (or more). Now we have 0.15.48, after that 0.15 48 Beta2 and the next No. 3 The situation is very "fluid". It could be said...

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
Ok, after playing the second part of the update with difficulty, bastard bugs bitches. Conclusion, considering the first part and this one, but not worth this little amount of new content, a four month wait for development, 2.5 months max... And yes, the developer has a job in real life, it's understandable. But still, a four month wait and this much content is sad... And the Christmas content sucks! It shouldn't have been developed at all, it wastes time.:(

Arsenalboy

Sep 4, 2022
Ok, after playing the second part of the update with difficulty, bastard bugs bitches. Conclusion, considering the first part and this one, but not worth this little amount of new content, a four month wait for development, 2.5 months max... And yes, the developer has a job in real life, it's understandable. But still, a four month wait and this much content is sad... And the Christmas content sucks! It shouldn't have been developed at all, it wastes time.:(
Is there any scenes of anna

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes