3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I just need to know when (which time, which day and which room) we can trigger the dialogue which will trigger the Lucy Red Slutty Dress event. The Mini Walkthrough provided by jan^s doesn't provide it .
You're asking for these in vain, because those scenes haven't been implemented yet, like the ones at the shop with those caught shoplifting, none of which have made it to the office yet. There are more important things that haven't been created yet, it's a little strange that you're asking for something that isn't important yet. The game still has a long way to go before all the points are reached.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
You're asking for these in vain, because those scenes haven't been implemented yet, like the ones at the shop with those caught shoplifting, none of which have made it to the office yet. There are more important things that haven't been created yet, it's a little strange that you're asking for something that isn't important yet. The game still has a long way to go before all the points are reached.
It's implemented . jan^s has got the scene.Unfortunately I can't get it.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
For some reason I am still not able to complete the two story lines of lucy. I think the Red Slutty Dress covers that.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
If am able to get what the breakfast event is and what time ,place and day the event will trigger I would able to get it done. But no one is giving any clear answer.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
For some reason I am still not able to complete the two story lines of lucy. I think the Red Slutty Dress covers that.
No.
If you read again what Jan put, those events occurred only in older versions and from a versions there was no compatibility with older versions. Anyway the actual events of Lucy are linked with only 2 dresses, initial red and the green one, until now.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
No.
If you read again what Jan put, those events occurred only in older versions and from a versions there was no compatibility with older versions. Anyway the actual events of Lucy are linked with only 2 dresses, initial red and the green one, until now.
Ok

Reactions: edgaia

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Here are the scenes some of you are stating that don't exist.
3 red dress
5 green dress
The version I was able to repeatedly able to obtain them from was a new game v15.60
Still adamant the "dress quests" line is very broken.

bbs Lucy cap.JPG

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
If it's that Red Dress then It's the Default Red Dress of Lucy. I am able to get all the Scenes
some scenes are linked to variants with "Game Over", maybe that's why you don't get there, you have to choose all variants, even just let her go to the room by herself and check her the next day!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
some scenes are linked to variants with "Game Over", maybe that's why you don't get there, you have to choose all variants, even just let her go to the room by herself and check her the next day!
Yeah all those done. All scenes given in the gallery have been achieved.

Reactions: Qalx

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Here are the scenes some of you are stating that don't exist.
3 red dress
5 green dress
The version I was able to repeatedly able to obtain them from was a new game v15.60
Still adamant the "dress quests" line is very broken.

View attachment 2577073
jan when they ask for red slutty dress its another dress ^^ u make a litle mess whit dress:p

anyway is tonight the night ??? hope and wait

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
jan when they ask for red slutty dress its another dress ^^ u make a litle mess whit dress:p

anyway is tonight the night ??? hope and wait
Way too late. Update should be already uploaded. If its not, will not be tinight.
Im too tired... Long day at work. Hope to see it in few days but doubt it...

Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
can someone post what was said in his last post (today)
Hey,

This is the second part of the update adding a bit more with Liza and a scene with Lucy. The last part 3 will be release in a few days possibly Monday or Tuesday. The main purpose is to roll out the Location markers for the characters is if you want you can wait till part 3 as there will be more content.
lucy watching tv side event 04.png
by Ziptiefun.

Reactions: dabuzzkiller1
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes