3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022

demtimot

May 6, 2017
There isn't much to say...

# The story is your tipical incest story (mc, mom, sisters(3)), loosely resembling the hit Big Brother. No much to tell...

RAinces is the original dev, ZipTiefun collaborated with RAinces and he was his first modder as Axeman, Ogrey is developing his own BBS project (no thread available, just posts from fans). And there are a few other devs (SummmerP,...) and projects worth mentioning (BBS related). Follow them or try them out - link

Support: you'll find the links (patreon, subscribestar,...) in the first page of each project
Thanks for explaining it to me man!

Reactions: edgaia

Makwaya

Feb 16, 2021
can someone update me on what was said in his last post on patreon?
April 26 (today)
Hey Folks,
The next version (part 2) should be dropping tomorrow 27th April.

Due to adding some extra content a part 3 will drop next Monday. While doing the Liza scenes I got a great idea for a nice twist to her story-line and well.... cannot wait to get it in this version of the game.

Lucy TV watching event..
Also got carried away with Lucy (EnhanceAI skin texture) and added more to the tv watching event and I also start a dream event for her as well. Also I found some great music which works very well with the scene.

Character Location Markers
Also added location markers so you can stalk.. I mean check where you favourite girl is. It not fully enabled so there may be some missing prompts. The different colours mean different types of interaction.

Green: Non-interaction event (No touchy)
Purple: Story-line event
Yellow: You can interact with character.. (you sick pervert).
Anyhoo,
Zip

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Interesting, this may aid in making walk through's easier to detail, describe and textalizing... hehe

-Captain Howdy, Strangeland 1998- [about the net] Gotta love this technology

-Lenny Nero, Strange Days 1995- Two million years of human evolution and that's the best idea you can come up with.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
About the "second dress", "red dress", "slutty dress" giving to Lucy (corrected).
Its complicated

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version? Yes, No

-Yes, From version 15.60

-Yes, From version 15.70+

-No, version 15.60

-No, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

Did you buy the dress before hand?

-Yes, version 15.60

-Yes, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version?

-Yes, From version 15.60
When you trigger the dialogue asking for it and purchase the dress. It is best practice to prioritize giving her it and not continuing any other events until you give dress to her. Or after which some dialogue (may, can, or will) break being able to give it to her if you further events.

Once she states she has nothing to wear you
then go to the store buy the dress
then wait-skip till Wednesday evening go to sitting-living room
You now should be able to gift it to her through dialogue options,

Pretty much the same as 15.60 but -Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required- now
Other than that the random chance of getting the dialogue seems lower.

-No, version 15.60

You may have forgotten or missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.
Or didn't -Do Breakfast event with Liza-

-No, version 15.70+
-Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required-
You may have forgotten-missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.

-Yes, version 15.60

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue and reloaded a save from before buying the dress, some persistent trigger gets flipped.

Potential Fix-Workaround is to reload a save from all the way back nearly at start of the game, just after your first interaction with her, (pointless easier just to restart).

-Yes, version 15.70+

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue or not and reloaded a save before buying the dress or not, some persistent trigger gets flipped in this version.

No Fix-Workaround (I have yet to find a workaround.)

-No, I started a new game; makes things much easier...

You missed a dialogue trigger of her asking - wanting a sexy dress, having nothing to wear to go out at night.
OR
-Didn't do Breakfast event with Liza-
Once the requirements are accomplished and a save is made before speaking with her
Reload a save before this dialogue and trigger that dialogue with her (may take multiple attempts)

Thank you, Im playing 15.48 version (latest one as I see here) also I did the mistake to buy it before. I did the breakfast event with Liza so might just need to trigger the event where she says she got nothing to wear. I just wonder where that text gonna trigger about the fact she got nothing to wear. Is it when she ask for money to go out drinking?

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Hello, I'm just starting and I'm stuck, how can I advance the time? I'm stuck in the morning and nothing happens so I can move forward, I'm supposed to see mom in the bathroom, but I can't advance the time.

Reactions: Envoye

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
About the "second dress", "red dress", "slutty dress" giving to Lucy (corrected).
Its complicated

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version? Yes, No

-Yes, From version 15.60

-No, version 15.60

-No, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

-Yes, version 15.60

-Yes, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version?

-Yes, From version 15.60
When you trigger the dialogue asking for it and purchase the dress. It is best practice to prioritize giving her it and not continuing any other events until you give dress to her. Or after which some dialogue (may, can, or will) break being able to give it to her if you further events.

Pretty much the same as 15.60 but -Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required- now
Other than that the random chance of getting the dialogue seems lower.

-No, version 15.60

You may have forgotten or missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.
Or didn't -Do Breakfast event with Liza-

-No, version 15.70+
-Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required-
You may have forgotten-missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.

-Yes, version 15.60

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue and reloaded a save from before buying the dress, some persistent trigger gets flipped.

Potential Fix-Workaround is to reload a save from all the way back nearly at start of the game, just after your first interaction with her, (pointless easier just to restart).

-Yes, version 15.70+

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue or not and reloaded a save before buying the dress or not, some persistent trigger gets flipped in this version.

No Fix-Workaround (I have yet to find a workaround.)

-No, I started a new game; makes things much easier...

You missed a dialogue trigger of her asking - wanting a sexy dress, having nothing to wear to go out at night.
OR
-Didn't do Breakfast event with Liza-
Once the requirements are accomplished and a save is made before speaking with her
Reload a save before this dialogue and trigger that dialogue with her (may take multiple attempts)

Can you give a full complete save please?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hello, I'm just starting and I'm stuck, how can I advance the time? I'm stuck in the morning and nothing happens so I can move forward, I'm supposed to see mom in the bathroom, but I can't advance the time.
in the lower left after day of the week and period of the day there is a kind of clock, stopwatch click that

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes