3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
How can I give Lucy the slutty dress? It says monday or wednesday evening in the sitting room but nothing trigger at the exact time & day
Have you given here the green dress? If yes ,then if you brought the other Slutty Dress also it will say the same quest logs but it's a bug.You can't give her the Red Slutty Dress yet.

demtimot

May 6, 2017
hey everyone, pretty new to this thread and i've been reading a few pages worth of comments but still pretty confused. can someone explain to me the background and history of the game? i see names like ogrey, ziptie, raincest but have no idea whats the relationship between them and what it means for development. Where / How do i support the developer in this case?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Is there any progress with the shoplifters and/or the photoshooting with the shopowner?
sad no.
first he said he would try after this part of the game, then he concentrated on redoing all the renders, meanwhile he had new ideas and the uncontrollable desire to do something else. so no sadly no

• Sad
Reactions: Envoye

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Now unless something drastically changed in the last few updates this is still relevant up too v15.470.
Mini walkthrough for Anna; Sunbathing in backyard and Office (Girls) Events.

Anna; Sunbathing events in backyard must be completed before gaining access to Anna; Office events.
Save often if anything below is unclear to you and take things slow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then do the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Above is not perfect but it gives the rough idea and run down of when and how to do it.
When in doubt save often.
how do you trigger those mom sunbathing scenes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Coming from you after what you've personally said the last month about the Dev?
Your lack of self awareness is superhero level.
Maybe give your behavior, "some thought".
Continua a valer...

# Apples and oranges and you know that. Talk about self awareness: where's your so upheld game reference/help in that troll like post? (get a life)

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
hey everyone, pretty new to this thread and i've been reading a few pages worth of comments but still pretty confused. can someone explain to me the background and history of the game? i see names like ogrey, ziptie, raincest but have no idea whats the relationship between them and what it means for development. Where / How do i support the developer in this case?
Não há muito a dizer...

# The story is your tipical incest story (mc, mom, sisters(3)), loosely resembling the hit Big Brother. No much to tell...

RAinces is the original dev, ZipTiefun collaborated with RAinces and he was his first modder as Axeman, Ogrey is developing his own BBS project (no thread available, just posts from fans). And there are a few other devs (SummmerP,...) and projects worth mentioning (BBS related). Follow them or try them out - link

Support: you'll find the links (patreon, subscribestar,...) in the first page of each project

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
How can I give Lucy the slutty dress? It says monday or wednesday evening in the sitting room but nothing trigger at the exact time & day
About the "second dress", "red dress", "slutty dress" giving to Lucy (corrected).
Its complicated

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version? Yes, No

-Yes, From version 15.60

-Yes, From version 15.70+

-No, version 15.60

-No, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

Did you buy the dress before hand?

-Yes, version 15.60

-Yes, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version?

-Yes, From version 15.60
When you trigger the dialogue asking for it and purchase the dress. It is best practice to prioritize giving her it and not continuing any other events until you give dress to her. Or after which some dialogue (may, can, or will) break being able to give it to her if you further events.

Once she states she has nothing to wear you
then go to the store buy the dress
then wait-skip till Wednesday evening go to sitting-living room
You now should be able to gift it to her through dialogue options,

Pretty much the same as 15.60 but -Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required- now
Other than that the random chance of getting the dialogue seems lower.

-No, version 15.60

You may have forgotten or missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.
Or didn't -Do Breakfast event with Liza-

-No, version 15.70+
-Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required-
You may have forgotten-missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.

-Yes, version 15.60

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue and reloaded a save from before buying the dress, some persistent trigger gets flipped.

Potential Fix-Workaround is to reload a save from all the way back nearly at start of the game, just after your first interaction with her, (pointless easier just to restart).

-Yes, version 15.70+

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue or not and reloaded a save before buying the dress or not, some persistent trigger gets flipped in this version.

No Fix-Workaround (I have yet to find a workaround.)

-No, I started a new game; makes things much easier...

You missed a dialogue trigger of her asking - wanting a sexy dress, having nothing to wear to go out at night.
OR
-Didn't do Breakfast event with Liza-
Once the requirements are accomplished and a save is made before speaking with her
Reload a save before this dialogue and trigger that dialogue with her (may take multiple attempts)

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
About the "second dress", "red dress", "slutty dress" giving to Jenny.
Its complicated

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version? Yes, No

-Yes, From version 15.60

-No, version 15.60

-No, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

-Yes, version 15.60

-Yes, version 15.70+

-No, I started new game

Did you migrate from a previous version to latest version?

-Yes, From version 15.60
When you trigger the dialogue asking for it and purchase the dress. It is best practice to prioritize giving her it and not continuing any other events until you give dress to her. Or after which some dialogue (may, can, or will) break being able to give it to her if you further events.

Pretty much the same as 15.60 but -Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required- now
Other than that the random chance of getting the dialogue seems lower.

-No, version 15.60

You may have forgotten or missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.
Or didn't -Do Breakfast event with Liza-

-No, version 15.70+
-Doing Breakfast event with Liza maybe required-
You may have forgotten-missed the trigger dialogue for her stating she has nothing to wear.

-Yes, version 15.60

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue and reloaded a save from before buying the dress, some persistent trigger gets flipped.

Potential Fix-Workaround is to reload a save from all the way back nearly at start of the game, just after your first interaction with her, (pointless easier just to restart).

-Yes, version 15.70+

Have to restart game even if you triggered the dialogue or not and reloaded a save before buying the dress or not, some persistent trigger gets flipped in this version.

No Fix-Workaround (I have yet to find a workaround.)

-No, I started a new game; makes things much easier...

You missed a dialogue trigger of her asking - wanting a sexy dress, having nothing to wear to go out at night.
OR
-Didn't do Breakfast event with Liza-
Once the requirements are accomplished and a save is made before speaking with her
Reload a save before this dialogue and trigger that dialogue with her (may take multiple attempts)

ok u get my curiosity .... why u still call lucy Jenny ????

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
ok u get my curiosity .... why u still call lucy Jenny ????
Because I forget name changes between the various versions and mods when I write walk through, also they look so damn similar.... Corrected.

bbvers.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Because I forget name changes between the various versions and mods when I write walk through, also they look so damn similar.... Corrected.

View attachment 2574461
Tu guardas todas as versões? Isto é que é um fã :ROFLMAO:

# Do you keep every single game version? (what's the point? you look like git :ROFLMAO:) A collector? Now that's a hardcore fan :ROFLMAO: (no disrespect intended (y), I just found it funny)

Reactions: rivebinho
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes