3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Next update and Lucy Skin Poll.... Version 015.483
Hey all,

Based on feedback I have been fixing some bugs and small making changes to the code to make scenes easier to find etc. Give me a day more to finish off.

I am currently nearly finished on the second part of the update which continue on the Liza story-line and adds in some Lucy content as well.

2 x night events with Liza (Liza room & Bobby room)
1 x morning events with Liza in Bobby room
1 x sexy lingerie photo-shoot part 2
1 x Liza dream scene part 2
1 x Lucy Watching TV event

Small code changes to fix some bugs etc.

Lucy skin poll ... based on feedback from subscribestar and patreon poll a-lot of people are happy to keep her normal skin. So I will continue with the work I put onhold and start adding more Lucy content. I have added in a watching TV scene as a start in this update to get things started.

Anyhoo,

Zip

Ele pode levar o tempo que quiser, desde que continue a comunicar connosco

# He can take as much time as he needs ( he probably needs more than a day...) as long as he keeps a straightforward communication (like that post).

Those new scenes look promising.

As for Lucy's skin, it was quite obvious most people would want the original (even if it's not realistic). But he can keep trying (on the side) till getting it right, otherwise no point changing.

This is the way (The Mandalorian) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

# He can take as much time as he needs ( he probably needs more than a day...) as long as he keeps a straightforward communication (like that post).
I'm usually I'm agreement with that sentiment but with this games track record over the last 4 months alone, give an inch they take a mile comes to mind.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

# He can take as much time as he needs ( he probably needs more than a day...) as long as he keeps a straightforward communication (like that post). Those new scenes look promising.

As for Lucy's skin, it was quite obvious most people would want the original (even if it's not realistic). But he can keep trying till getting it right, otherwise no point changing. This is the way (The Mandalorian) :ROFLMAO:
only explanation to the ”darkened skin” would only be the ”Dark Path”...
anyway, what is the route to Christmas Special, other than the gallery? It's not really important, I've seen what's there, I'm just curious how to get there...

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
only explanation to the ”darkened skin” would only the ”Dark Path”...
anyway, what is the route to Christmas Special, other the gallery? It's not really important, I've seen what's there, I'm just curious how to get there...
Ainda não peguei no jogo

# I haven't touched the game yet (still working and not looking good :ROFLMAO: ). And probably I'll wait for the second part (to put my hands on a "decent" update).

I get it (just for kicks even if it's a crappy event). Can't help you with that. Just crack his script files wide open and check it out - again, just for kicks... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Qalx

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Next update and Lucy Skin Poll.... Version 015.483
Hey all,

Based on feedback I have been fixing some bugs and small making changes to the code to make scenes easier to find etc. Give me a day more to finish off.

I am currently nearly finished on the second part of the update which continue on the Liza story-line and adds in some Lucy content as well.

2 x night events with Liza (Liza room & Bobby room)
1 x morning events with Liza in Bobby room
1 x sexy lingerie photo-shoot part 2
1 x Liza dream scene part 2
1 x Lucy Watching TV event

Small code changes to fix some bugs etc.

Lucy skin poll ... based on feedback from subscribestar and patreon poll a-lot of people are happy to keep her normal skin. So I will continue with the work I put onhold and start adding more Lucy content. I have added in a watching TV scene as a start in this update to get things started.

Anyhoo,

Zip

Lucy skin #3 looks more natural, Obviously I'm in the minority here:cry:

Thank you for posting the poll and for a glimpse of what could have been lxyzn.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Lucy skin #3 looks more natural, Obviously I'm in the minority here:cry:

Thank you for posting the poll and for a glimpse of what could have been lxyzn.
Mas não é a Lucy que conhecemos.

# But it's a different Lucy, not the one we love so much. Just be pacient. Eventually he'll get it right.

Reactions: jokersama

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hey, since you're close to ziptiefun, can you ask him if he can make the (2) version of Lucy with the skin and eyes color of the original one. Then maybe it'll be an contest, right now (1) will easily win.
sorry but i can't help you, i'm not that close to Ziptiefun,
I'm just one of many who follow his work since he started with his mod.
I'll still be patreon for 5 days then bho I don't know, ah and ignore my private messages from the last 8 months.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
sorry but i can't help you, i'm not that close to Ziptiefun,
I'm just one of many who follow his work since he started with his mod.
I'll still be patreon for 5 days then bho I don't know, ah and ignore my private messages from the last 8 months.
E a nº 2 é a pior de todas...

# Nr 2 is the worst of them all, why bother...?!

It's your money, you know best. As for the messages, he ignores everybody so don't take it personal... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
E a nº 2 é a pior de todas...

# Nr 2 is the worst of them all, why bother...?!

It's your money, you know best. As for the messages, he ignores everybody so don't take it personal... :ROFLMAO:
yes i know him do this whit all :p

Reactions: edgaia

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
At this point better to rename that game as 'Bad Karma fucks you dry saga' as every single version of this game has gone to shit and are all pretty much abandoned.

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Honestly, i want lucy to stay the same... but if it HAS to change then i want #4 because it looks the closest to the real Lucy.

#2 sucks, those eyebrows are too big, and she looks nothing like Lucy.

Reactions: Envoye and Makwaya
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes