3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so, the models are good and the proposal is more of the same..the developers who try to continue this project are making mistakes in the same thing that the creator did, if you know how to create a game or modify it to a certain extent, you should also change a little from the original , since the original didn't work out very well and was abandoned, change the house change the order of the events and routines of the characters because it's kind of dull you have to advance 2 to 4 times an hour to be able to certain character appear in the same place as usual , this is where the game leaves the most to be desired.
that's why i don't liker open world games

Reactions: Bondager1982

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
So you can unlock Lisa's phone or the update stops just before with the sexy photoshoot ? Thanks-
there so many locked phones now that the big hacker need to find a solution for these! one that's smarter than the Liza's phone

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
The voting on the website has started, which is better?
(2) is easily the best overall, basically because while remaining very similar to the original it's the most realistic looking, but unless you keep the skin and eye color of the original (1) then I think (1) is still better.

All the others are awful, if we get any of the bottom three I would probably stop playing the game, I hate the old hag, and Liza while still pretty damn hot, the truth is she's just an slightly worse version of Alice from Big Brother.

So basically I choose (2) if we can get the hair and eyes color of (1), if we can't then I choose (1).

yes is a bug for everyone.
i notified ziptiefun and he said it's raince still pics, how will lucy's model be decided, will fix in next uptade

is lucy not jenny (y) (y)
Hey, since you're close to ziptiefun, can you ask him if he can make the (2) version of Lucy with the skin and eyes color of the original one. Then maybe it'll be an contest, right now (1) will easily win.

Last edited:

Thormen

Mar 2, 2022
Hello, is there a full gallery?
When I work in surveillance, I can not go further with the thieves tell me updape, where I can find complete update?

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Love this game, wish there were more like it (I probably checked them all, if you have any tips feel free to tell, just no anime bs), totally harassing chicks :), and I love it a bit more to the dark side :). Just the development is glacier slow and just seems like a bait, no real interest in it.

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
can someone update me on what was said in the last post today
Next update and Lucy Skin Poll.... Version 015.483
Hey all,

Based on feedback I have been fixing some bugs and small making changes to the code to make scenes easier to find etc. Give me a day more to finish off.

I am currently nearly finished on the second part of the update which continue on the Liza story-line and adds in some Lucy content as well.

2 x night events with Liza (Liza room & Bobby room)
1 x morning events with Liza in Bobby room
1 x sexy lingerie photo-shoot part 2
1 x Liza dream scene part 2
1 x Lucy Watching TV event

Small code changes to fix some bugs etc.

Lucy skin poll ... based on feedback from subscribestar and patreon poll a-lot of people are happy to keep her normal skin. So I will continue with the work I put onhold and start adding more Lucy content. I have added in a watching TV scene as a start in this update to get things started.

Anyhoo,

Zip

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Hey all,

Based on feedback I have been fixing some bugs and small making changes to the code to make scenes easier to find etc. Give me a day more to finish off.

I am currently nearly finished on the second part of the update which continue on the Liza story-line and adds in some Lucy content as well.

2 x night events with Liza (Liza room & Bobby room)
1 x morning events with Liza in Bobby room
1 x sexy lingerie photo-shoot part 2
1 x Liza dream scene part 2
1 x Lucy Watching TV event

Small code changes to fix some bugs etc.

Lucy skin poll ... based on feedback from subscribestar and patreon poll a-lot of people are happy to keep her normal skin. So I will continue with the work I put onhold and start adding more Lucy content. I have added in a watching TV scene as a start in this update to get things started.

Anyhoo,

Zip

when lucy watches tv?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Hey all,

Don't want to be the pessimist but watch a day or two turn into a month or two :(

Reactions: Makwaya and Qalx
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes