3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
There's good content in the game, but this recent update was mediocre at best. The quests and dialogue are terrible too.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Question? Where is the latest version for android/Apk? I played 0.15.472 already. I want 48 update Apk please. Also is the back office still not available yet? If there is anything new in the latest update then please update the android version. I can't afford a pc or laptop. Plus I love this game too. Not much grinding. Thx for understanding and reading.

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
all copy of bobby is never ending saga, who steal pieces from each other.
Each new copy receives all the negative karma of all previous copies. Just because it exists, and somewhere there are 5-10 more of the same, and with the same karma. The funny thing is that people who try to finish at least something also get a suitcase of burning anus from other copies.
it fun

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
First time playing, got to the event where Lucy catches Bobby sniffing mom's panties and thinks he's stealing money. When I chose the "soft" teach her a lesson, it looks like all the pictures are missing? Is there a way to fix that?

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
so, the models are good and the proposal is more of the same..the developers who try to continue this project are making mistakes in the same thing that the creator did, if you know how to create a game or modify it to a certain extent, you should also change a little from the original , since the original didn't work out very well and was abandoned, change the house change the order of the events and routines of the characters because it's kind of dull you have to advance 2 to 4 times an hour to be able to certain character appear in the same place as usual , this is where the game leaves the most to be desired.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes