3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you, Im playing 15.48 version (latest one as I see here) also I did the mistake to buy it before. I did the breakfast event with Liza so might just need to trigger the event where she says she got nothing to wear. I just wonder where that text gonna trigger about the fact she got nothing to wear. Is it when she ask for money to go out drinking?
As long as you are not either, coming from an older save or bought the dress before hand you should have no issues following the mini walkthrough I wrote.
The dress should be giving to her in the sitting-living room "Wednesday, Evening" once you
have triggered the dialogue stating
"Oh woe is me I have no such fine attire too present my wanting need through the expression of bare skin during the ball"
to have bought dress it is now in backpack
A new dialogue event with her will automatically occur in the sitting-living room once all the previous condition have been met.

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
That far back you shouldn't need to do the breakfast event.
The dress should be giving to her in the sitting-living room "Wednesday, Evening" once you
have triggered the dialogue stating "Oh woe is me I have no such fine attire too present my wanting need through the expression of bare skin during the ball"
to have bought dress it is now in backpack
A new dialogue event with her will automatically occur there.
Btw what Liza Breakfast Event you are talking about? The one where she cooks for Bobby for $20? I did that but nothing is happening.Only the green dress event is getting triggered by me.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Are people really having that hard of time doing the "dress event"?
I started a new game. Did Breakfast event with Liza (Where She cooks for Bobby for 20 USD), Brought Green Dress for Lucy. Still not able to trigger the Red Slutty dress event. Can you please tell me when and where the event wil be triggered?

Like will it be wednesday,Friday ,Noon ,evening ,etc.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The breakfast event it just a character intro to have the bobby to wonder what "Lucy" is doing, it wasn't needed before 15.44 (you could have skipped this) just like you can still buy everything from the store and break other events and dialogue options before you are asked to go get said items.

The issue I (personally) believe that some event, action or dialogue breaks the dress event. if you do not immediately give her the dress on the upcoming "Wednesday evening" in the "living-sittiing room" after the dialogue of her "Lucy" having nothing to wear.
Example: if you get the dialogue trigger on the "Friday" you must give "Lucy" the dress on the following "Wednesday evening".

Best case scenario is to start a new game latest version (atow v15.48) save before any interaction with "Lucy" until the dialogue "of her wanting a new dress", buy dress from store, give dress to her as soon as possible. if it doesn't trigger give the dress to her on "Wednesday evening" reload the save of before the dialog of the request, reload that same save until it does say give "Lucy" a new dress on "Wednesday evening" in the "living-stiitng room".

Best working practice is to trigger the dialogue of "wanting the dress" on "Monday" buy the dress on "Tuesday afternoon" to give "Lucy" the dress on that "Wednesday evening".
This limits the possible interactions with other characters the may have detrimental effects via dialogues, events or actions on the "dress event".

If you miss the first "Wednesday evening" after dialogue of "dress request" there is a 75-80% of the time, breaks it.
If you purchase the dress from the store before "Lucy" "dress request" dialogue, breaks it.
If you migrated from an older version depending what actions you took in the older version, may break it.
Anything beyond the extremely limited parameters above, may break it.

This is "dress event" is bugged as far as I am concerned it is not easily completed.
Out of the 30 or so play through's; I have only completed this maybe 5-7 times, of these all have been new games (various version).
No once has a migrated save from an older version has worked (if it has for you then tell me what you did ;)).

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
The breakfast event it just a character intro to have the bobby to wonder what "Lucy" is doing, it wasn't needed before 15.44 (you could have skipped this) just like you can still buy everything from the store and break other events and dialogue options before you are asked to go get said items.

The issue I (personally) believe that some event, action or dialogue breaks the dress event. if you do not immediately give her the dress on the upcoming "Wednesday evening" in the "living-sittiing room" after the dialogue of her "Lucy" having nothing to wear.
Example: if you get the dialogue trigger on the "Friday" you must give "Lucy" the dress on the following "Wednesday evening".

Best case scenario is to start a new game latest version (atow v15.48) save before any interaction with "Lucy" until the dialogue "of her wanting a new dress", buy dress from store, give dress to her as soon as possible. if it doesn't trigger give the dress to her on "Wednesday evening" reload the save of before the dialog of the request, reload that same save until it does say give "Lucy" a new dress on "Wednesday evening" in the "living-stiitng room".

Best working practice is to trigger the dialogue of "wanting the dress" on "Monday" buy the dress on "Tuesday afternoon" to give "Lucy" the dress on that "Wednesday evening".
This limits the possible interactions with other characters the may have detrimental effects via dialogues, events or actions on the "dress event".

If you miss the first "Wednesday evening" after dialogue of "dress request" there is a 75-80% of the time, breaks it.
If you purchase the dress from the store before "Lucy" "dress request" dialogue, breaks it.
If you migrated from an older version depending what actions you took in the older version, may break it.

This is "dress event" is bugged as far as I am concerned it is not easily completed.
Out of the 30 or so play through's; I have only completed this maybe 5-7 times, of these all have been new games (various version).
No once has a migrated save from an older version has worked (if it has for you then tell me what you did ;)).
Can you please give your full save?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

The Scene I am getting after Liza Breakfast Event is Lucy Nail polish event. When is the Dress dialogue appears?

pogald

Jan 25, 2023
i love the idea of the game and graphic is very nice to but this game is so bugged as always. it sux that all events stopp bevore happy end ... it sux so much why ... this is only time stealing bullshit... the not implemented parts always the same since the onld games bevore... where is new contend?????

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I just need to know when (which time, which day and which room) we can trigger the dialogue which will trigger the Lucy Red Slutty Dress event. The Mini Walkthrough provided by jan^s doesn't provide it .

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes