3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Sadly, no one knows.
Do people actually think asking "where's the update" over and over somehow magically makes it appear any faster than it would if they didn't spam the thread with that never ending question?
I think sometimes people just feel so frustrated when a Dev promises a release date for a game they really like that they give vent to the rhetorical question. They already know the date the adev promised so it’s more like a complaint or a “So where is it?”-type question.

gilpinheiro12

Jan 20, 2023
Sadly, no one knows.

I think sometimes people just feel so frustrated when a Dev promises a release date for a game they really like that they give vent to the rhetorical question. They already know the date the adev promised so it’s more like a complaint or a “So where is it?”-type question.
Will release once testing is done....

Hey, Still doing some testing and wll release once finish. Hopefully in the next few hours. Zip

Reactions: xinatrix and edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Do people actually think asking "where's the update" over and over somehow magically makes it appear any faster than it would if they didn't spam the thread with that never ending question?
There was actually someone who put updates here that you attacked with your usual bs, so you're right there won't be any magical updates now!

Says kid who gets the game for free.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks very much for the update. Much appreciated!
But then again the NEW “promise that an update might be posted in the next few hours” was missed as well. Does Zip not understand why people are reluctant to support him financially because he consistently never delivers on his promises? Really? So sad. People love the game he’s making and many would be happy to support him if only he communicated more frequently and delivered on his promises.

Reactions: lifeofsavage666

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
ZipTieFun said:
6/9/2023
mom drunk sitting room route 01 00.png
Hey All,

Sorry about the delay just been busy at work ... very long hours :(.. Anyhoo I will be releasing the next update this Sunday as I have now locked in the scenes I want to release.

Anyhoo,

Zip
ZipTieFun said:
6/11/2023 no teaser

Will release once testing is done....

Hey,

Still doing some testing and wll release once finish. Hopefully in the next few hours.

Zip
Yet another update that didn't go to plan. The timestamp of his second post indicates it was posted in the evening, if testing and the release had gone to plan it would have been very late so I'm feeling like Zip needs some leeway despite it happening with every single release date so far.
If it were me then I'd have started saying it'll be 1-2 days when I think it's going to be a few hours with so many missed self imposed deadlines; then folks would be happy if it's a couple hours and gives me time to work out bugs (or sleep off a bender lol) without missing the deadline and so folks would still be happy.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes