3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Mas tens razão, há um problema ali...

# But you're still right (there's an issue there). I think he tried to make people look for the new scenes, otherwise they'd go unnoticed. But it's poor logic breaking the gallery as it's meant to be completed... Only the main event should be there, not the minor alternatives ( as it only triggers once ). I believe he'll fix it eventually
If this was a linear game you would be correct about gallery but it is a sandbox with have multiple routes. Also they are not minor alternatives as based on which one you choose affects later scenes which in turn makes them part of the story-line. For example how you deal with Lucy will change the events you get when talking to Ms Anna in the sitting room with the bottle of wine.

The main thing I want to add to the game if you push things to far early on in the game it will remove scenes or events later on or depending on the choice open up more fun scenes.

What I will be doing is marking the scenes with a "SC" (Story Choice) so you know this scene unlocks due to player choice. Also I might add hidden photos in the game which will allow the player to unlock these scenes later.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If this was a linear game you would be correct about gallery but it is a sandbox with have multiple routes. Also they are not minor alternatives as based on which one you choose affects later scenes which in turn makes them part of the story-line. For example how you deal with Lucy will change the events you get when talking to Ms Anna in the sitting room with the bottle of wine.

The main thing I want to add to the game if you push things to far early on in the game it will remove scenes or events later on or depending on the choice open up more fun scenes.

What I will be doing is marking the scenes with a "SC" (Story Choice) so you know this scene unlocks due to player choice. Also I might add hidden photos in the game which will allow the player to unlock these scenes later.
Yikes!!! I did not know that how you deal with Lucy will change the events you get when talking to Ms Anna in the sitting room with the bottle of wine. Ann is my favorite. What do I need to do (or avoid) with Lucy to get the vbest scenes with Ann. Thanks.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Penso que percebi a tua ideia mas tem que haver solução melhor.

# Yeah I think I got the picture (what you intend to do). Still, leaving unlocked events behind every time the player finishes the game kinda defeats its purpose. There must be a better way like: define routes in the gallery and once the player picks one, he's able to clear all its events... ( map out all possible routes and their sequence of events ) Just an idea...

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think you've got off point there. I agree that he's not milking it: he's delivering. But the slow progression sure feels like milking to some people like Mawntay - I surely can see that. Getting it for free here has nothing to do with the pace of development.
edgaia, alas, the expression "milk" on our forum has long and steadily been associated with pumping money out of someone. Moreover, it is used so often, with or without reason, that it has become commonplace.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, alas, the expression "milk" on our forum has long and steadily been associated with pumping money out of someone. Moreover, it is used so often, with or without reason, that it has become commonplace.
Outra vez...

# Kai, try to make an effort to understand what people are trying to say...

(Milking is stranding development in order to get money from patrons and subscribers for as long as possible, are we on the same page?)

In my opinion Zip is not milking it because he's delivering ( in fact quite consistently lately ). But for some people such a slow game progression feels like milking - and I do understand that feeling. It's a valid opinion as any other...

The fact that people get the game for free here and what not has nothing to do with it (pace of development)... Totally off topic.

mmoogg

Jun 4, 2019
Outra vez...

# Kai, try to make an effort to understand what people are trying to say...

(Milking is stranding development in order to get money from patrons and subscribers for as long as possible, are we on the same page?)

In my opinion Zip is not milking it because he's delivering ( in fact quite consistently lately ). But for some people such a slow game progression feels like milking - and I do understand that feeling. It's a valid opinion as any other...

The fact that people get the game for free here and what not has nothing to do with it (pace of development)... Totally off topic.
Agreed. I don't think most people understand how long it takes to render and generate scenes. Especially when games have multiple choices. Typically the games that pump out content fast are mostly linier and or have a multi-person team working on them.

Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Yikes!!! I did not know that how you deal with Lucy will change the events you get when talking to Ms Anna in the sitting room with the bottle of wine. Ann is my favorite. What do I need to do (or avoid) with Lucy to get the vbest scenes with Ann. Thanks.
I'm afraid we'll have a new Ann with pubic hair, lots and lots of hair, because that's Zip's new occupation, growing pubic hair!
e8e0fd2a4d0ce5810005c7155d5ff0fe.gif

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

tonyzz Can you post this progress update and the pics in here?

Hey All,

Sorry about the delay just been busy at work ... very long hours :(.. Anyhoo I will be releasing the next update this Sunday as I have now locked in the scenes I want to release.

Anyhoo,

Zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes