3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Wtf I'm lost With all these bad bobby remakes

The "bad bobby" that I played had 2/3 routes (be your man or work with the dick guy) last thing that I remember is you watch a movie with your sister and her friend then she takes off her clothes. As for bigger sister by giving her a candy i could play BDSM thing. Had quite good walkthrough, main menu and gallery. (Maybe I'm mistaking it with another game)

Which version is this ? And what's the difference between that and this one (I mean the "dark path" part) ?
I think you are thinking of a different game, Big Brother maybe ? hard to say what you describe is a common meme.
This game is based on Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces], the main difference is this version has some sex scenes which are mostly focused on sleep creep and bad ends right now.
Yeah, that definitely sounds like Big Brother, although to be fair the Liza model is or was the same as one of the sisters from that game and there are similarities in some of the quest lines as well and there's a similar vibe with the MC and his relationship to the other family members. I think BBS took inspiration from BBS, but there's elements of other games as well. Liza is also kind of similar to a sister from Sisterly Lust as is her story.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, that definitely sounds like Big Brother, although to be fair the Liza model is or was the same as one of the sisters from that game and there are similarities in some of the quest lines as well and there's a similar vibe with the MC and his relationship to the other family members. I think BBS took inspiration from BBS, but there's elements of other games as well. Liza is also kind of similar to a sister from Sisterly Lust as is her story.
seems like 90% of the Daz games use to same dozen models with minimal morphing, and the other 10% use the same dozen models with slightly more advanced morphing :p
Of the hundreds of games I've browsed, I think the Liza model is in about half, probably more when you factor in she's not a model I search out.

PS the fact "Bad Bobby Saga" was originally called "Bad Brother Saga", might be another point of confusion.

Reactions: Corambis

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
with liza I'm stuck at "find out more about the video". it say talk to her on tuesday or thursday noon but nothing.
if i remember correctly u need to improve love over 10 or domination over 5 , on tuesday and thursday in late morning
go in the kitchen and use event liza cooking for improve love or domination.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How should I save this file?
My saved games and the few unlocked scenes that I already had from before always keep coming out.

What I do is: delete all the files in the game/saves folder and add this new file.
Am I not doing the right thing?
There are 2 save locations
1 local in your game folder and one persistent in appdata if your old game keeps showing up when you overwrite the one in the local folder try overwriting the persistent one
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadBobbySagaDP_update02-20220710

Reactions: edgaia
Sep 10, 2022
There are 2 save locations
1 local in your game folder and one persistent in appdata if your old game keeps showing up when you overwrite the one in the local folder try overwriting the persistent one
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadBobbySagaDP_update02-20220710
Work! Thanks <3

Reactions: tonyzz

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Wtf I'm lost With all these bad bobby remakes

The "bad bobby" that I played had 2/3 routes (be your man or work with the dick guy) last thing that I remember is you watch a movie with your sister and her friend then she takes off her clothes. As for bigger sister by giving her a candy i could play BDSM thing. Had quite good walkthrough, main menu and gallery. (Maybe I'm mistaking it with another game)

Which version is this ? And what's the difference between that and this one (I mean the "dark path" part) ?
This is explained on the OP right under the main game image.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes