3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
how to change the good ending to the bad ending? boss and viktoria
If you don't save at the choices you can rollback-” Mousewheel-Up, PageUp Causes rollback to occur. Rollback reverses the game back in time, showing prior text and even allowing menu choices to be changed.”. Better save and try all the variants.

gchdfghdfh

Jun 24, 2018
Doesn't work properly on a mac. Jenny is stuck doing yoga, someone in the kitchen. Go to the store and get booze plus talk about the job and you can't do anything after this

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
lots of errors for me
second restart
no more taking pictures, no more drinking nights, friend susan showed up than nothing
here are may saves
anybody can provide a full save ? thanks

Reactions: JayMI

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
lots of errors for me
second restart
no more taking pictures, no more drinking nights, friend susan showed up than nothing
here are may saves
anybody can provide a full save ? thanks
How many pictures you have in gallery ? If you have except 2 from Lucy (Part of the punishment event with her where you choose one of the 3 options) you have finished the update.
The events you said showing on task menu and incomplete in game itself. More will come in further updates and susan visit is one time only so far .More will be in future updates.

mmoogg

Jun 4, 2019
Well, okay that scene was bit okay thought was going be more sex it just BJ.
Yeah... Very boring now. In the Day 1 version it was an animated forced Anal scene with Lucy. Had audio of a woman screaming no. Now it's just a half-conscious blowjob. Went from great! to zZz. Maybe some people complained it was too much? But I mean it's optional content. It's not like they had to see it. It's called "Dark Path" for a reason.

I'm hoping the dev just decided to add the scene at a later point in the story. Best scene so far imo.
Would be ashamed if this turned into one of those vanilla incest game. They've been done to death and they're boring AF.

Good news is I still have the original version ;)

Makwaya

Feb 16, 2021
Yeah... Very boring now. In the Day 1 version it was an animated forced Anal scene with Lucy. Had audio of a woman screaming no. Now it's just a half-conscious blowjob. Went from great! to zZz. Maybe some people complained it was too much? But I mean it's optional content. It's not like they had to see it. It's called "Dark Path" for a reason.

I'm hoping the dev just decided to add the scene at a later point in the story. Best scene so far imo.
Would be ashamed if this turned into one of those vanilla incest game. They've been done to death and they're boring AF.

Good news is I still have the original version ;)
Damn.. wish i still had it.

Reactions: Sukaii

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
How many pictures you have in gallery ? If you have except 2 from Lucy (Part of the punishment event with her where you choose one of the 3 options) you have finished the update.
The events you said showing on task menu and incomplete in game itself. More will come in further updates and susan visit is one time only so far .More will be in future updates.
i will take pictures of my state vs the one from platypushberry to compare :)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes