3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
any one have the new post on patreon care to share?
Hey Folks,

Hope you like the last update.. Anyhoo current working on the next part of Liza story-line which will take about two weeks / maybe 4 weeks to complete as it is fairly big and will be released in 2 parts, but between now and then I release 1 or 2 smaller updates updating some of the early content to get ready for the main public release of 0.15.50.

The main reason for focus on the early part is to give me time to setup Lucy and Liza main story-lines and also sometimes I get writers block and just cannot figure out what to do next.

There is a-lot of prep work needed to arrange scenes, models and flesh out the story.
Now this may change depending how quickly I go through the scenes so I may release them early but to keep up the flow of work I will overhaul the start of the game and release them bit by bit.

Below is some renders of the next mini-update (Bobby giving a bottle of wine to Ms. Anna). P.S. if you are a legs person you will like this :)

Anyhoo,

Zip mom drinking wine sittingroom 18.jpg

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey Folks,

Hope you like the last update.. Anyhoo current working on the next part of Liza story-line which will take about two weeks / maybe 4 weeks to complete as it is fairly big and will be released in 2 parts, but between now and then I release 1 or 2 smaller updates updating some of the early content to get ready for the main public release of 0.15.50.

The main reason for focus on the early part is to give me time to setup Lucy and Liza main story-lines and also sometimes I get writers block and just cannot figure out what to do next.

There is a-lot of prep work needed to arrange scenes, models and flesh out the story.
Now this may change depending how quickly I go through the scenes so I may release them early but to keep up the flow of work I will overhaul the start of the game and release them bit by bit.

Below is some renders of the next mini-update (Bobby giving a bottle of wine to Ms. Anna). P.S. if you are a legs person you will like this :)

Anyhoo,

Zip View attachment 2658702
Ms, Anna is the best!

deadbob69

Mar 20, 2021
I have some questions sorry if these have been answered already I did not see them
1.) For Security job, what is max Security Rating (I have 1) and Can you unlock Back Office job?
2.) Max Story Progress for me is at 24 out of 29, Liza is at 12/15 and nothing seems to change that and Lucy is at 6/8 and nothing has seem to change that.
3.) My hacking skill is at 50 but there is nothing online to increase that and it keeps asking me too
4.) Amelia wants photos taken of her but I dont see how to do that.

Thank you for your time.

gilpinheiro12

Jan 20, 2023
Tenho algumas perguntas, desculpe se já foram respondidas, não as vi
1.) Para o trabalho de segurança, qual é a classificação máxima de segurança (eu tenho 1) e você pode desbloquear o trabalho do Back Office?
2.) O progresso máximo da história para mim é 24 de 29, Liza está em 15/12 e nada parece mudar isso e Lucy está em 6/8 e nada parece mudar isso.
3.) Minha habilidade de hacker está em 50, mas não há nada online para aumentar isso e também continua me perguntando
4.) Amelia quer fotos dela, mas não vejo como fazer isso.

Obrigado pelo seu tempo.
[/CITAR]
No update party.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Fuck off playing Bones Tales, The Manor... Abandoned as no updates for over a year ...
BBS Dark Path could be also suspended this Summer! He recognized himself he would last 4 weeks, but after his past history that could be also 8 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
BBS Dark Path could be also suspended this Summer! He recognized himself he would last 4 weeks, but after his past history that could be also 8 weeks
I can't deny that when I read 2 or 4 weeks the first thought that went through my brain was ''oh my God let's hope so'' ahhaha

Reactions: Mammolo

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I have some questions sorry if these have been answered already I did not see them
1.) For Security job, what is max Security Rating (I have 1) and Can you unlock Back Office job?
2.) Max Story Progress for me is at 24 out of 29, Liza is at 12/15 and nothing seems to change that and Lucy is at 6/8 and nothing has seem to change that.
3.) My hacking skill is at 50 but there is nothing online to increase that and it keeps asking me too
4.) Amelia wants photos taken of her but I dont see how to do that.

Thank you for your time.
Back office and Amelia scenes are not avAilable yet. Dunno about the rest.

Reactions: tonyzz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Jul 30, 2020
Wtf I'm lost With all these bad bobby remakes

The "bad bobby" that I played had 2/3 routes (be your man or work with the dick guy) last thing that I remember is you watch a movie with your sister and her friend then she takes off her clothes. As for bigger sister by giving her a candy i could play BDSM thing. Had quite good walkthrough, main menu and gallery. (Maybe I'm mistaking it with another game)

Which version is this ? And what's the difference between that and this one (I mean the "dark path" part) ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wtf I'm lost With all these bad bobby remakes

The "bad bobby" that I played had 2/3 routes (be your man or work with the dick guy) last thing that I remember is you watch a movie with your sister and her friend then she takes off her clothes. As for bigger sister by giving her a candy i could play BDSM thing. Had quite good walkthrough, main menu and gallery. (Maybe I'm mistaking it with another game)

Which version is this ? And what's the difference between that and this one (I mean the "dark path" part) ?
I think you are thinking of a different game, Big Brother maybe ? hard to say what you describe is a common meme.
This game is based on Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces], the main difference is this version has some sex scenes which are mostly focused on sleep creep and bad ends right now.

Reactions: Corambis
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes