3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
thanks you
diference between this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? is the same thing ?
Second one is an Abandoned Thread. Just use the version of this thread. That was an old version. This is latest.

Reactions: Twistty and Flojo23

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
You have a nice, sunny weather... A friend visits with a beer.

A-do you accept and fetch more beer from the fridge.
B-thell him to fuck off as you have a game update waiting
A i do always A....(on summer whit double pleasure)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Scotty1212 ,tonyzz Can anyone of you share this preview

Hey,

Just a quick note on the progress. Just been busy working on the update as there is a lot of small bits to this update which is dragging out. Good news it nearly done.

Basically I have remade all the scenes from the fight scene with Lucy to where you wake up next to Ms Anna the morning after. This was just meant to be the sitting scene but it did not feel right.

Main reason for doing this is so it looks the same and the story moves along more smoothly and also I want to add in the new fluid effect :)
I will post a release date tomorrow.

Anyhoo,
Zip

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Hey,

Just a quick note on the progress. Just been busy working on the update as there is a lot of small bits to this update which is dragging out. Good news it nearly done.

Basically I have remade all the scenes from the fight scene with Lucy to where you wake up next to Ms Anna the morning after. This was just meant to be the sitting scene but it did not feel right.

Main reason for doing this is so it looks the same and the story moves along more smoothly and also I want to add in the new fluid effect :)
I will post a release date tomorrow.

Anyhoo,
Zip
Cool . Any pic posted?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Mas tens razão, há um problema ali...

# But you're still right (there's an issue there). I think he tried to make people look for the new scenes, otherwise they'd go unnoticed. But it's poor logic breaking the gallery as it's meant to be completed... Only the main event should be there, not the minor alternatives ( as it only triggers once ). I believe he'll fix it eventually

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Mawntay, there is no one to milk on this site, 99% of the members of this forum do not pay for games, including you. With regards to patrons, they have their own platform, and they do not read the local comments.:)
O que é que uma coisa tem a ver com a outra...?

# I think you've got off point there. I agree that he's not milking it: he's delivering. But the slow progression sure feels like milking to some people like Mawntay - I surely can see that. Getting it for free here has nothing to do with the pace of development.

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes