3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
0.15.49 Development Report No 5

Hey,

Been busy tying to speed up the progress of get he renders out..

Normally I would just release what I have and then the rest later.. But this is a "core" release so it needs to be released in one piece.

I have worked out I have about 8 to 10 hours of rendering left to do. Currently I am doing about 20 minutes to about 1 hours per day.

The extra time it takes is due to having character based lighting instead of general lighting for each scenes.

My new target for release is now the end of this week... fingers crossed....

Anyhoo,
Zip

Sorry no new image ^^

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
0.15.49 Development Report No 5

Hey,

Been busy tying to speed up the progress of get he renders out..

Normally I would just release what I have and then the rest later.. But this is a "core" release so it needs to be released in one piece.

I have worked out I have about 8 to 10 hours of rendering left to do. Currently I am doing about 20 minutes to about 1 hours per day.

The extra time it takes is due to having character based lighting instead of general lighting for each scenes.

My new target for release is now the end of this week... fingers crossed....

Anyhoo,
Zip

Sorry no new image ^^
”... fingers crossed....” for another week .. the joints are already deforming, after weeks... .:))) ”My new target for release is now the end of this week...” is now classic!
38788f4a7d258d8ef4b4d280320edd79_w200.gif and that's how it's done...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Be patient at least he's updating us.

Would you rather him be silent and not tell you ETA.
What he's basically saying is that he tried, but let's wait until the weekend, maybe at the end of the weekend, and on the weekend he becomes totally, mute (...)... and then the cycle continues... until finally, nothing is moving..., if you are good, I will show you another picture...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
What he's basically saying is that he tried, but let's wait until the weekend, maybe at the end of the weekend, and on the weekend he becomes totally, mute (...)... and then the cycle continues... until finally, nothing is moving..., if you are good, I will show you another picture...
Entendo mas não concordo...

# I do agree there's not much progress going on but, as already mentioned, he's keeping us posted and keeps working on it. We can't ask much more other than that... He's the only one still powering through so I think we should cut him some slack, given the circunstances (no RAInces' / OGRey's releases)...

Reactions: TommyTuba

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Entendo mas não concordo...

# I do agree there's not much progress going on but, as already mentioned, he's keeping us posted and keeps working on it. We can't ask much more other than that... He's the only one still powering through so I think we should cut him some slack, given the circunstances (no RAInces' / OGRey's releases)...
OGRey renounced at BBS...
Less work for 88-881279_emoji-butt-kiss-kiss-ass-emoji-clipart.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
OGRey renounced at BBS...
Less work for View attachment 2958820
Isso nem é questão... Apenas o jogo interessa...

# Who cares about butt kissers... If they enjoy the flavor, just let them be.

I know he did (OGRey). One more reason for us to be a little more patient, I think. Zip's game management hasn't been the best, but he's having fun his way and keeping us posted about progress so not much to complain about.

Not perfect but it's all we can get for now.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Isso nem é questão... Apenas o jogo interessa...

# Who cares about butt kissers... If they enjoy the flavor, just let them be.

I know he did (OGRey). One more reason for us to be a little more patient, I think. Zip's game management hasn't been the best, but he's having fun his way and keeping us posted about progress so not much to complain about.

Not perfect but it's all we can get for now.
it doesn't really consume me anymore... it's like it's a little better maybe than the tiny updates, which were more confusing because you had to start over, but at the same time I can't help but notice the so predictable tactics of eternal postponement, others are much worse, but it doesn't seem like we can even be taken as suckers (although some even get involved with sucking...)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
0.15.49 Development Report No 6
Just now
Hey Folks,

Still working on the update.. Yes I know you dying to play it and I am dying to release it.

I said in the last update it was slow going with the rendering and it still is. I render out the scenes and if there no issue I more onto the next scenes.

But sometimes the scene is not right so I will need to adjust it and render again... which takes time. I was expecting to get through the remaining scenes by the end of this week but it only about 40% so far.

I have tried micro updates but people did not like that so that why I switched to a bigger update to give more content. And the downside is that you will need to wait longer.

I am doing my best to get the update out as soon as possible but I am not going to rush or cut corner as in the end it causes more trouble in the long run.

Zip

Tonyzz: -_- not good news , but anyway we wait :p
7Hii.gif

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Just now
Hey Folks,

Still working on the update.. Yes I know you dying to play it and I am dying to release it.

I said in the last update it was slow going with the rendering and it still is. I render out the scenes and if there no issue I more onto the next scenes.

But sometimes the scene is not right so I will need to adjust it and render again... which takes time. I was expecting to get through the remaining scenes by the end of this week but it only about 40% so far.

I have tried micro updates but people did not like that so that why I switched to a bigger update to give more content. And the downside is that you will need to wait longer.

I am doing my best to get the update out as soon as possible but I am not going to rush or cut corner as in the end it causes more trouble in the long run.

Zip

View attachment 2972884
Thanks for the update, but in reality this isn't that much "news", we already know he wouldn't show us any updates even if he mentioned earlier about the big effort he put in over the weekend... it's been weeks already... Finally, maybe he will show us something after all! and that we won't all die by then...
:devilish:

Oct 26, 2022
Getting really fed up now :( Long wait...
The Dev is keeping us informed and the great game most get for free is simply taking a little longer to update.
(I personally would rather a bigger update as opposed to a mini)

We all want the new update, like yesterday, I get that, but then again I also want Alexandra Daddario to use my face as a bicycle seat.
But one of those 2 things will actually happen though. I just gotta be patient.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Just now
Hey Folks,

Zip

View attachment 2972884
I think you gave very good news. A developer working at his job produces content, writes dialogue, draws renderings and does coding. These are not easy things, it is normal that they take time.
It's important that he respects his job and zip has been doing that since day one.
Tonyzz, thank you so much.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

6 hours ago
Hey Folks,

Just sharing some renders from the last batch... I needed to tweak her skin a bit and the lighting as I like when her skin has a golden brown look to it.

Gee.. I wonder what would happen if Bobby's shorts accidentally slipped down... oh NO!!!

The images are all 2K....

bobby workout morning 00.png
art by zip ^^

i know ^^ when i go travel to croazia the uptade come out :p

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
not sure why complain so much when the original creator just vanished on us all once again... there seem as many complaints against Zip who is actually at least giving updates.... as long as it's not like over a month at minimum and there is no update no communication to those patreons and such maybe worse like waiting years for just some form of communication when you see them always logging in lol.. like the original author who seems to be more consistent on everything you shouldn't want...

Reactions: tonyzz

makeinu

Aug 13, 2018

6 hours ago
Hey Folks,

Just sharing some renders from the last batch... I needed to tweak her skin a bit and the lighting as I like when her skin has a golden brown look to it.

Gee.. I wonder what would happen if Bobby's shorts accidentally slipped down... oh NO!!!

The images are all 2K....

View attachment 2976531
art by zip ^^

i know ^^ when i go travel to croazia the uptade come out :p
honestly zip's renders are awesome , i dont understand people complaining , rainces y the real mf scammer that goes a year without a release and only comes back to get new paypigs, i really like the bobby saga franchise and for now zip is the only one trying to give us new content lol

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes