3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
honestly zip's renders are awesome , i dont understand people complaining , rainces y the real mf scammer that goes a year without a release and only comes back to get new paypigs, i really like the bobby saga franchise and for now zip is the only one trying to give us new content lol
Life is pissing off many people, one gets the blame...

BUT...

He said release two weeks ago, then week ago, now he is saying that the renders are done in 45%...
Took him two weeks to go to 45%, how do you suppose to get the update done in three months??
I say December. Look, i'm sorry ZipTieFun , but i don't get it.
You have work and life, like all of us. Just say it. You have no time, say it.
You're tired and need to rest, say it... I was so hype for this update and now i feel deflated ...

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021

6 hours ago
Hey Folks,

Just sharing some renders from the last batch... I needed to tweak her skin a bit and the lighting as I like when her skin has a golden brown look to it.

Gee.. I wonder what would happen if Bobby's shorts accidentally slipped down... oh NO!!!

The images are all 2K....

View attachment 2976531
art by zip ^^

i know ^^ when i go travel to croazia the uptade come out :p
Maybe you can share the others? There was said "some renders".. :D

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
Life is pissing off many people, one gets the blame...

BUT...

He said release two weeks ago, then week ago, now he is saying that the renders are done in 45%...
Took him two weeks to go to 45%, how do you suppose to get the update done in three months??
I say December. Look, i'm sorry ZipTieFun , but i don't get it.
You have work and life, like all of us. Just say it. You have no time, say it.
You're tired and need to rest, say it... I was so hype for this update and now i feel deflated ...
1. Compare two lines. You need to do a job of 100 renders.
a) you do 1 render a day. So at day 45 you can claim that the project is done on 45%
b) you did everything or almost everything but then have found a bug or something you really don't like. Somehow you managed to fix it in 45 renders
In both cases the project is 45% ready. But no, the state of the projects varies greatly

2. He warned about his workload here, mb you just skipped it
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-dark-path-v0-15-4889-ziptiefun.130448/post-11784773

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Maybe you can share the others? There was said "some renders".. :D
pic 1
bobby workout morning 01.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Art by Zip

anyway we (and i mean only me)
want much uptade much event and all and sometime we are sad for delay ^^
but now Zip talk whit patreon regularly and we know him make progress
Wait paicefull :p whit hope

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

6 hours ago
Hey Folks,

I am currently on holidays from work for the next 4 days so it will give me some free time on the last of the scenes.

The main issue is just getting enough free time to work on the game. But the time over the last few weeks have not gone to waste as I also be increasing my skills in getting better at setting up scenes and more important making the ladies more sexy looking.

Below are some test renders I did 2 weeks ago just something while you wait.

Anyhoo,
Zip
jenny_000.png lisa_000.png lucy_000.png msanna_000.png

art by zip

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022

6 hours ago
Hey Folks,

I am currently on holidays from work for the next 4 days so it will give me some free time on the last of the scenes.

The main issue is just getting enough free time to work on the game. But the time over the last few weeks have not gone to waste as I also be increasing my skills in getting better at setting up scenes and more important making the ladies more sexy looking.

Below are some test renders I did 2 weeks ago just something while you wait.

Anyhoo,
Zip
View attachment 2986882 View attachment 2986884 View attachment 2986885 View attachment 2986890

art by zip
Thanks for sharing the posts!

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is this version will go anywhere? Will be updated and continue the story? Most devs cower down - too afraid to make MC some real thread and make MC guy so weak that it's almost weird - make some empty promises, take money from fans and run repeat...
Não é bem isso...

# Yeah BBS has been stranded for so long and there is no propect of taking a significant turn for the better. Zip's been around for almost as long as RAInces (as Axeman) and we're still stuck at the beginning of this... He is doing some interesting work and communicating properly but, as always, he keeps rambling a lot (remaking, retouching, tweaking this and that, improving skills - 5 yrs...) losing focus on what really matters: story progression. Is it a milking strategy? One could say that but it's probably not because this is his M. O. (even before monetization).

I really appreciate his work and effort but can anyone tell when will it (BBS DP) catch up with RAInces story (BBS v1.0 - 2021 or even BBS v0.15 - early 2020)? When will we be able to play a full version of BBS? In 5 yrs? 10? This is not acceptable... But there's no one else. So as long as zip is around there is a glimpse of hope.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Just a reminder for those who take all of this incredibly seriously...

There's a great big beautiful world out there and it might be time you start living in it.
Maybe think about stepping away from your laptop or putting down your phone for a little while.

Just a thought.
*sips whiskey

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes