3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Getting the upload ready......

Hey Folks, I am only back to full strength so it been hard to finish the update but I am close to uploading the update, I still aiming for...
I haven't even read the last words of the message and it's clear that it's just another postponement...probably for a week, even if he doesn't mention it too directly I hope I'm wrong, but it's already classic about him.

Reactions: yrban7477

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
hahaha I already knew the last day on the 27th I was going to put something like this
he will stretch it as much as possible
I'm already saying it, I'm going to be making excuses until the beginning or middle of February.

Reactions: 3364702420

tomasmartinez1

Mar 24, 2021
I think there will be a record for the largest and fastest unsubscriptions on Patreon as soon as I publish the update and Zip knows it perfectly. That is why it stretches the update as much as possible so that it lasts for one month and everyone is obliged to pay for an entire month. I don't know why he does this and why he doesn't just publish updates faster and create more content without so many lies. Believe it or not, he would have a much larger audience that way than blatantly lying about being sick to maintain a subscription. It's a shame because people trust him to release updates periodically and he only shits on his fans. Rainces can do it because he created Bobby. Now why does Zip do it? Okay, he's constantly posting on Patreon but seriously? 17 almost 18 Reports is too much for any friend!

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Getting the upload ready......

Hey Folks,

I am only back to full strength so it been hard to finish the update but I am close to uploading the update, I still aiming for tomorrow night but please give me time.

So the next post will be the update so please standby and thanks for your patience :)..

Anyhoo,

Zip
bobby update.png
art by zip ^^

p.s. not one the best....i prefer other subget^^

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Something is off with the creators of this game and the original by RaInces. They always seem to release something on the same day lol
Não é coincidência

# Not a coincidence. Same guy. (don't forget our A. Psycho friend too :ROFLMAO: - facepalm)

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD13

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
So, it is no longer 27th... But 28th... Tomorrow night will turn into monday night. Do they realise we work here (EUROPE) on week days??
Não estás a ser correcto...

# Scotty, let's not add more nonsense to this... It's only 28th in the Pacific/Asia (and still dawn/early morning). As you said yourself, he may be from Latin America, so he still has about 12h to postpone it to July. Be patient. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scotty1212

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Não estás a ser correcto...

# Scotty, let's not add more nonsense to this... It's only 28th in the Pacific/Asia (and still first hours/dawn). As you said yourself, he may be from Latin America, so he still has about 12h to postpone it to July. Be patient. :ROFLMAO:
RA released his, but its for $20 tier... I was a supporter for $10 for 2 years, spent over $240 ... and here I am, waiting for a hero to drop DL link ...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes