3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
I only get excited when RA releases an update. Because there's like 2 to 3 hours of GOOD content in each update.

In Zip's case, every update has like 20 minutes of average content. Meh.
The comparison itself is nonsense, because Zip releases updates much more often. If he had the same breaks as RA, it would probably be much more. By the way, what RA's updates are you talking about? Those every 5 years?

BDW - your account exists from Nov 2021. How many RA updates do you truly remember? One?

Be serious.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The comparison itself is nonsense, because Zip releases updates much more often. If he had the same breaks as RA, it would probably be much more. By the way, what RA's updates are you talking about? Those every 5 years?

BDW - your account exists from Nov 2021. How many RA updates do you truly remember? One?

Be serious.
Delayed and stalled 6 times... Even Ziptiefun is wanking to Rainces update

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
RAinces and Zip in a nutshell.
I'm still wondering why Rainces said that he doesn't have enough time but still isn't releasing the game that's really just not make sense but to milk the patreon.
Someone asked for Jenny and Lucy update, which was not added to the test version. I think he adding some Anna contents as well, to give some more options. This update is about Lisa, mostly, whilst Zip is updating Jenny

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Someone asked for Jenny and Lucy update, which was not added to the test version. I think he adding some Anna contents as well, to give some more options. This update is about Lisa, mostly, whilst Zip is updating Jenny
If you mention RAI's BBS, he also said something about Jenny in the last update, better read better before making such "revelations"...

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
So that's why Ogray made a poll and he will start making the game. so the 2 years of bullshiting people and fooling the subscriber from subscriberstars in the discord is just full bullshit with just his renders damn. This game really had a lot to milk with. He should just let the game died and not grabbing people attention to have the hope of releasing a new remake even though he is not gonna release it its been two years lol

Reactions: Jorge2024

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
If you mention RAI's BBS, he also said something about Jenny in the last update, better read better before making such "revelations"...
He only said that he wants to focus on liza and a littlbe bit content with the other characters. But who knows when he will release the game.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
anyway, the speculations don't quite match what it will be...
Por isso é que são especulações...

# That's what speculations are... But note that those are fed by devs themselves... ( it's not out of thin air )

"don't quite match what it'll be"?! Who knows what it "will" be? Nobody knows if it'll even come out let alone its contents... I would be quite happy if he released anything at all...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, Zip said that this is a nightclub update, plus caught shoplifters. Not sure what else.
Rainces just said some Anna, some Jen, but mostly Lisa... With 2 or 3 different paths and 3 different endings

Reactions: john1230 and edgaia

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
If this is the case, would it not be faster for them to work on the same game instead of 2 separate games?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes