3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The real question is who is gonna update the game first?
The real One or The Remake?
Se ainda tens dúvidas, está tudo dito...

# Keeping in mind RA won't release his anytime soon, that shows quite well your ( and my ) expectations about the release date for this upcoming update... :LOL:

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I think it might be Zip, but it's any mans game lol I feel like I'm watching the super bowl, regardless looking forward to whatever happens next
Likely more Rainces or not. His testing are done and I don't know why he is still not releasing it evn though there will still some bugs like what happen on the demo though.

Reopubg1

Jul 19, 2023
and I say this without malice but only as a fact. Zip usually doesn't get a date right, not even with the help of the sibyl.
Anyway, not all bad , i hope and now i back to work i m very busy ^^
can wait ^^
Hey flok pls give me some more spoilers photos

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The real question is that Rainces has only one tester and that is the feeling superior mod. Most likely he is getting paid to tell everyone that he already playtest the game.
In reality we know there is at least one tester, but in the past he mentioned many testers, several times!

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
In reality we know there is at least one tester, but in the past he mentioned many testers, several times!
He is just really bullshiting people and paying his feeling superior mod to tell on the discord server that he has played an amazing update even though it's not. And even though he released an update there will still some bugs and just forget about it he is just buying some time to milk the game as long as he can.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Anotherguy, OGRay, Ziptiefun, there were few others that helped rendering or coding, proof readers for english, so at least 4-5 testers in general.
I highly doubt the relase will be this month, but i stopped my pledge and do not intend to resume any time soon.
Will do what all do for now, just download.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
How big could it be if Rainces is about to release something much better
Tens a certeza...?

# I get what you mean ( even zip was reluctant to release his at this moment ) but seriously: are you really sure RA will release anything at all in the coming weeks? :LOL:

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes