3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Every time this guy tries to insult me his translator fails him and it just comes out hilarious. Add in his gifs from the year 2010 it's impossible not to laugh.

Bro in the last 24 hours you accused Zip of being Rainces and me. If I need some sleep you need to get back on your meds.

O menino é louco
O teu portugues (BR) está quase lá (PT)...

# Harmless fun... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
The "2 weeks" eatimate given by Zip was stated on Jan 3rd. I am not sure where people are getting the impression that the update will be within 2 weeks of now. My money is on an update somewhere around Jan 25th claiming that he thought the update was ready and was about to upload it, only to find some minor bugs as well as lighting changes for some scenes he does not like. But then he does not actually release an update until mid way through February to milk the Patrons some more.

Reactions: yrban7477

gilpinheiro12

Jan 20, 2023
Guys, understand that Zip will release the update after giving us the Raices update, to avoid comparisons and depending on what he sees as a new idea, he can still implement more functions in the game

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The "2 weeks" eatimate given by Zip was stated on Jan 3rd. I am not sure where people are getting the impression that the update will be within 2 weeks of now. My money is on an update somewhere around Jan 25th claiming that he thought the update was ready and was about to upload it, only to find some minor bugs as well as lighting changes for some scenes he does not like. But then he does not actually release an update until mid way through February to milk the Patrons some more.
Faltam sempre 2 semanas... :ROFLMAO:

# You are right (if you take it literally), it was 2 weeks ago. But, as you said yourself: it's an estimate (more important: a Zip estimate). So every time anyone asks, the answer is always 2 weeks... :ROFLMAO: Coming soon... How soon? Who knows...

Reactions: yrban7477

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Guys, understand that Zip will release the update after giving us the Raices update, to avoid comparisons and depending on what he sees as a new idea, he can still implement more functions in the game
Isso é treta, o jogo do zip já não segue o original há muito. E se estivermos à espera do RA estamos fodidos...

# Zip's game is driting apart from the original for quite a while now. Compare what?? And if we have to wait for RA's release to get it then we're f*cked... Not gonna happen...

Reactions: tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the delay I been sick with flu for the past week so I have not been working at full strength.

The good news is I have finished testing so over the next few days been getting the update ready for release.

As I am still a bit sick it will take me a bit longer so the release date will be 27th January or it may be sooner depending how I get on.

Anyhoo,
Zip
Preview-Beauty.png
art by Zip

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Well… I have no idea what kind of preparation you need to make for the release, expect paying the internet bill, but I bet that we will not see the update this month and ZIP is going to push it to February… or maybe we will get the cleanest update ever with literally no bugs (but I doubt that)…

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes