3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
É uma boa exposição mas tb vês as semelhanças...

# Your explanation is quite sound, I'll give you that. You clearly see/looked for the differences. But you can easily spot the similarities/overlaps as well if you want to... ( dragging/milking/lying/teasing; shared assets, scenes and renders; same weak english skills; Zip driving patrons to RA; Zip announcing and waiting for RA's comeback...)
You should also measure how much ZIP from the original BBS is copied and start talking about these "similarities". "Zip announcing ..."-what? Zip was surprised (or even more surprised) at the appearance of the summer demo! He did not know beforehand, it may have seemed to you because he probably saw in the discord and wrote here afterwards, but that was long after Rai's announcement on the discord

Last edited:
Reactions: rdmsvg

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You should also measure how much ZIP from the original BBS is copied and start talking about these "similarities". "Zip announcing ..."-what? Zip was surprised (or even more surprised) at the appearance of the summer demo! He did not know beforehand, it may have seemed to you because he probably saw in the discord and wrote here afterwards, but that was long after Rai's announcement on the discord
Não é esse anuncio...

# Not that announcement (demo), the latest one (a few weeks ago - Zip). As I said before, I get the differences ( keeping in mind he could fake it all to maximize his passive income - multiples aliases, multiple streams - too farfetched? :ROFLMAO: ). From that point of view I accept it's quite unlikely. But again, the similarities/overlaps are there too and they are way more appealing to me, just for the sake of fun, specially in those times it feels we've been through this before... It's just horseplay while we wait for the update... But I do mean it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
someone is an optimist thinking that we will soon have both updates :D
I stopped being optimistic about a month after the last update :) Taking into account the release cycle of this dev, I bet that the update will be this month (next update in early autumn :unsure:) As for RAince, I don't know because I'm not interested in his content

Reactions: Jarul

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I stopped being optimistic about a month after the last update :) Taking into account the release cycle of this dev, I bet that the update will be this month (next update in early autumn :unsure:) As for RAince, I don't know because I'm not interested in his content
Não sei se será assim... E RA é muito melhor

# But you're being optimistic again (this month)... And as for RAInces content, it's way better than Zip's. Unfortunately it's going nowhere ( most likely abandoned again ) but Zip doesn't seem willing to go much further either...

Oct 26, 2022
Fortunately you are not ZIP and regardless how much you try to suck his behind you will never be!
facepalm.jpeg
facepalm.jpeg
simarik-tarkan.gif
Every time this guy tries to insult me his translator fails him and it just comes out hilarious. Add in his gifs from the year 2010 it's impossible not to laugh.
Time for bed? Well then. Nighty night :ROFLMAO:
Bro in the last 24 hours you accused Zip of being Rainces and me. If I need some sleep you need to get back on your meds.

O menino é louco

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Don202 and edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Every time is guy tries to insult me his translator fails him and it just comes out hilarious. Add in his gifs from the year 2010 it's impossible not to laugh.

Bro in the last 24 hours you accused Zip of being Rainces and me. If I need some sleep you need to get back on your meds.

O menino é louco
” Every time is guy tries ...”-Yeah right, you are the best! 200w.gif
Remain at BK is really your thing...
You know you are pathetic?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Zip and Ra are both Southern American, Latino native speakers. The grammar is same and to translate to English will feel, look, same...
Behaviour may look same as well...
But those are two separate human beings. Truly...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes