3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Nov 1, 2018
Hope Zip still alive and will keep adding things to the original game.
Would be a shame to split, but rather make additional scenes on the main game.
Furthermore, with an update every year from RA, I guess it wouldn't be that hard to merge them once every year.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and jan^s

notarunaway

Nov 27, 2022
I couldn't get a minute into the game without seeing the most janky MTL-looking English I've ever witnessed. It's like the game was translated to Chinese and then back to English. Actually worse than that.

If you're interested in a proofreader or something, I'd be glad to help, because at the moment I can't even play the game without physically cringing.

I was looking through the comments and nobody's even pointed it out(?)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I couldn't get a minute into the game without seeing the most janky MTL-looking English I've ever witnessed. It's like the game was translated to Chinese and then back to English. Actually worse than that.

If you're interested in a proofreader or something, I'd be glad to help, because at the moment I can't even play the game without physically cringing.

I was looking through the comments and nobody's even pointed it out(?)
O texto é o menos importante no jogo...

# The text (not the story) is the least important aspect of the game. If you looking for a gig (proofreading) there are better sites (fiverr)

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Getting the upload ready......

Hey Folks, I am only back to full strength so it been hard to finish the update but I am close to uploading the update, I still aiming for...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Getting the upload ready......

Hey Folks, I am only back to full strength so it been hard to finish the update but I am close to uploading the update, I still aiming for...
”... but I am close to uploading the update, I still aiming for... ”
Also, we are close to believing him too…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yrban7477 and Jarul

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
finally it's even funny
To be honest, that he lies to those of us who are not a patron or do not support him in any way, I can understand it, but that he also lies to the people who support him is a little sad.
That support ends up being lost with the passage of telling so many lies.

Reactions: Jarul and yrban7477

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
finally it's even funny
To be honest, that he lies to those of us who are not a patron or do not support him in any way, I can understand it, but that he also lies to the people who support him is a little sad.
That support ends up being lost with the passage of telling so many lies.
Be calm, he didn't even bother to lie to you! All these messages are from Patreon, for patrons…

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Get your boners ready guys and gals! This is the week for the Zip drop!..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maybe.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Somehow, the panic about the lack of an update began a little early.)
It seems that it was said that Zip will release an update after RA. But I don’t remember that specific dates were given. Perhaps I missed something?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Niboowin and jan^s

notarunaway

Nov 27, 2022
O texto é o menos importante no jogo...

# The text (not the story) is the least important aspect of the game. If you looking for a gig (proofreading) there are better sites (fiverr)
Words are make or break for me. If I can't get invested in the words then I can't get invested in the game.

I don't want a job, the premise of the game intrigued me enough to offer help with it.

Reactions: edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes