3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Let me ask you a serious question Ed, what makes a Bad Bobby fan?
Is it Scotty having a meltdown and reporting Zips accounts and getting his Patreon removed? Is that a fan of this game?
Or is it yrban saying the games a piece of shit? That Zip's an idiot that he wants to punch?

Does doing both of those kind of things make someone a fan to you?
Acting that way to a person in Zip who they want to spend hours and hours of his life creating a game for them to download for free?

For free.

Yeah I push back on the hate because it's in most cases extreme and ridiculously counter productive. I don't fault anyone for being disappointed the update isn't here or if they don't want to contribute/support Zip monetarily.

But the hate is so out of hand here. 99% of what's posted is the same ridiculous entitled complaining bullshit. No one's talking about the game play itself or helping new players out. No speculation on where the story could go and what we want to see happen.

Hanging around a game thread 24/7 and posting hate aint being a fan or helping get the update here any quicker.
So yeah, worst fanbase on f95 and it's not even close.
Eu percebo isso mas...

# American Gothic, good friend (missed you buddy :ROFLMAO: , good to have you back (y)), you're starting to sound reasonable and that's scary... :ROFLMAO:

I get what you mean, from your standpoint those kind of tantrums make no sense, I get it.

But keep in mind this forum, any forum, is used just for that: express opinions freely (like it or not), bitch about everything, hassle everybody and, from time to time, give devs credit ( when they deserve it ). You're like that, so am I, as everybody else. Not the worst fanbase ever, but a regular one like any other.

Believe it or not you're kinda the outlier here: always trying to defend someone indefensible. You take some of that criticism as unfair ( and it is ) but you know most isn't (despite the foul language). And you still do your praetorian thing. That's unusual and a bit suspicious, you must reckon (and therefore understand the responses towards you ). You have followers though, go figure.

People use this as an outlet ("24/7"). Nothing wrong with that, just a hobby. And it's awesome. Peace (y)

( The fact we're still here after all this crap from both of them (RA and ZIP) makes us all, you included, a great fanbase - the best perhaps )

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Let me ask you a serious question Ed, what makes a Bad Bobby fan?
Is it Scotty having a meltdown and reporting Zips accounts and getting his Patreon removed? Is that a fan of this game?
Or is it yrban saying the games a piece of shit? That Zip's an idiot that he wants to punch?

Does doing both of those kind of things make someone a fan to you?
Acting that way to a person in Zip who they want to spend hours and hours of his life creating a game for them to download for free?

For free.

Yeah I push back on the hate because it's in most cases extreme and ridiculously counter productive. I don't fault anyone for being disappointed the update isn't here or if they don't want to contribute/support Zip monetarily.

But the hate is so out of hand here. 99% of what's posted is the same ridiculous entitled complaining bullshit. No one's talking about the game play itself or helping new players out. No speculation on where the story could go and what we want to see happen.

Hanging around a game thread 24/7 and posting hate aint being a fan or helping get the update here any quicker.
So yeah, worst fanbase on f95 and it's not even close.
I don’t know why people get so worked up about this game. I like it a lot, and would happily pay for updates on Itch or somewhere I could just buy the updated version without having to create a monthly subscription. Sure I would like to see a new update, but there are plenty of other new games and updates coming out all the time that I like, too. So if this one gets updated - great! But in the meantime I’m not bothered.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I don’t know why people get so worked up about this game. I like it a lot, and would happily pay for updates on Itch or somewhere I could just buy the updated version without having to create a monthly subscription. Sure I would like to see a new update, but there are plenty of other new games and updates coming out all the time that I like, too. So if this one gets updated - great! But in the meantime I’m not bothered.
Mas não é igual para toda a gente

# Yeah, it makes sense...

But it's not the same for everybody. In my case for example there's only 1 or 2 games at most that I really enjoy playing (I don't even try other silly fuckfests - why bother?)... And I believe I'm not alone on this...

So every time there's a year or two gap between decent updates, that's time we get without playing at all while being tooled by those same devs. Frustration will pile up, there's no way around it, so this is the right way ( and place ) to show it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jktugg

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I think the same. However, only this game has so many devoted 'fans' and such an annoying creator. Other topics are just boring compared to this one :)

Reactions: john1230 and edgaia

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

It is an explosive combination: hooligan-type fanatics versus lazy and mythomaniac developers.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
In short. Original game - previously updated. ZipTieFun was apparently not ready for this. So he fed his subscribers with nothing but promises, without a single rendering. And one idiot, who paid ZipTieFun on his Patreon, got tired of it. Ion couldn’t think of anything better than to write a complaint about ZipTieFun. And Patreon decided to pay attention to the pages of the game with this and a similar name. And discovered violations such as “NTR”, inces, rape, and prohibition of payment systems. As a result, both pages were (as I understand it) deleted. And when ZipTieFun started whining and complaining about all his offenders in this chat. He was “asked” to “leave the chat”, which he did, flashing his bare bottom (literally). RAINces was also offended by all this. And just yesterday on this forum, in the comments, of the original game. He said, “He likes to create games and not quarrel and argue with everyone, everywhere, and said goodbye to everyone until 2025.” Apparently then the last final update of the original game from RAINces will be released. And ZipTieFun is now somewhere in another forum whining, and again feeding with promises.
Espuma dos dias...

# Too much drama... They're both coming back, everybody knows that, it's a matter of time. Who'd leave behind such a cash cow...?

Now... those days of little progression and belly scratching are gone. If they want to get that big fat income stream back they'll have to get really creative and work hard as they always should have.

Fans from F95zone will suffer? I don't think so... This is their main source of supporters... They're whining elsewhere...? It's about time they suffer a little bit too... In fact, long overdue. What goes around comes around...

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
In short. Original game - previously updated. ZipTieFun was apparently not ready for this. So he fed his subscribers with nothing but promises, without a single rendering. And one idiot, who paid ZipTieFun on his Patreon, got tired of it. Ion couldn’t think of anything better than to write a complaint about ZipTieFun. And Patreon decided to pay attention to the pages of the game with this and a similar name. And discovered violations such as “NTR”, inces, rape, and prohibition of payment systems. As a result, both pages were (as I understand it) deleted. And when ZipTieFun started whining and complaining about all his offenders in this chat. He was “asked” to “leave the chat”, which he did, flashing his bare bottom (literally). RAINces was also offended by all this. And just yesterday on this forum, in the comments, of the original game. He said, “He likes to create games and not quarrel and argue with everyone, everywhere, and said goodbye to everyone until 2025.” Apparently then the last final update of the original game from RAINces will be released. And ZipTieFun is now somewhere in another forum whining, and again feeding with promises.
I really miss the facepalm emoticon right now…

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I understand the people complaining, especially those, like me, that have been supporters of the game and have had access to all the ridicules lies from Zip. He is a lazy bum, that's it. When I was a supporter he said he was coding in the bathroom at work and in some update he had found some other place to hide to work on the game WHILE AT WORK.

Rainces never put out more then an update a year so woopdidoo, this is just an excuse to legitimate his slow progress. As for someone reporting Zips Patreon, even though I wouldn't have done it I really understand his supporters going rogue as they are paying every month and gets 20 minutes of content every 6 months.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Esse cara e um fdp, mano.

In English, I believe that to receive something, one must have given something first. In the event that the transfer to Subscribe Star doesn't work out for you, you may choose not to proceed with the game. All this time, people have been paying you for the game.
I agree, also a way to get more supporters is to make new content, regular updates more often then every 6 months.

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes